Friday, May 18, 2007

The May Ahead

I'm about a week behind in getting my house cleaned up. The reason for doing so is that I've invited my parents to stay with me for the Memorial holiday. Actually they'll be staying with me for a week. That means I'll be posting here even less than I have so far this month.

I have to figure out what to do with them while they're here. I have to especially be mindful of my Mom. She tires easily these days.

I do know I plan on buying some flowers before they get here and maybe my Mom and I can plant a few of them together. I may even get some fresh cut flowers to put around the house. I have those pesky baseboards I've been meaning to put together for years. Maybe my Dad can help me with those. *LOL*. We'll see.

I actually thought it'd be cool for them to meet a few of my co-workers for dinner. I was hoping Sally would be in town but she's off on a Bahamian cruise the week they're here. So Hemingway when Deidre suggested doing another dinner with Reid and Smooth, I mentioned including my parents. So she set that for the last Wednesday of May. Now to convince my parents to go. Hopefully everyone will be on their best behavior.

Speaking of meeting the parents, Rock (who now warrants his own label) teased about wanting to meet them. He even offered to pick them up from the train station with me. (Isn't he a good guy?) I'm not sure I'm ready for that step yet, though. I may take the next logical step of revealing my secret, however. If I do, it'll be closer to the end of their trip. I mean, no need to announce it soon as they get off the train.

Changing gears a bit...

I received a nice link to Oh la la blog (that I'm so adding to my E-litist...just kinda lazy right now so I'm adding it here...*LOL*) from a fellow sexy blogger. They have some nice images of hunky guys on there. A nice diversion to stare at from time to time. Plus the blog has links to other sexy blogs. Groovy!

Hemingway that's all I wanted to say for now. TGIF everyone.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger princessdominique said...

Boooo on posting less. We want photos! lol

9:07 PM, May 18, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Have fun with the parents. I miss mine (my mom at least).

12:42 PM, May 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home