Monday, April 02, 2007

Two Years Later

Today's my two year anniversary from when I first started blogging. It just amazes me that two years and 254 posts (including this one) later, that I'm still here.

It's been such a fun ride. It's also interesting looking at some of my past posts. What's nice is that my blog will be around for a while (barring a server explosion or a hacker gone mad) and maybe one day future generations can read about my trials and turbulations. I'm also imagining myself at 50 years old looking back at my writings and cringing, much like I did looking back on my old diary entries from high school and college.

The inspiration behind half my blog name is long gone. As everyone who have read my blog from the beginning knows, I was a big fan of the show Half & Half. I mean I even made a couple trips to L.A. just to see the show. The show was sadly cancelled when UPN and WB merged last fall.

I was actually contemplating writing some scripts for what Season 5 would've been like. Would Mona and Chase (you know she would've chosen him) still be together? What other obstacles could they be facing along the way? How about LDD and her work antics? Would she still be working as a sports agent or would she make the move to finding a law firm to work for? How would my favorite divas Phyllis, BDD, and Adam fare out Season 5? Of course, I can't forget Spencer. Or could I? *LOL*.

Hemingway blogging has given me the opportunity to interact with many other bloggers on here. It's cool reading everyone else's trials and turbulations. Also it's nice getting different perspectives on what I'm currently going through. I look forward to continuing this journey. I still have a lot of life to live and plenty of typing to give. Okay I know that line was corny but that's how I feel. PEACE!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Soldier said...

Hey !!!! now thats... SOMETHING !
i will never say publicly how many entries i wrote on my blog, lol, never even if i was threatened !!
IT IS NOT CLOSE TO THAT NUMBER and its been almost 2 years now...

So congrats man ! And we need a celebration...

12:10 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Congrats!

7:07 AM, April 03, 2007  
Blogger BK said...

well I guess I would be on my 2 yr anniversary too had I not deleted blog #1 LOL :)

It's all good though.. happy blogaversary

3:34 PM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home