Friday, September 16, 2005

Frequent Blog Spots!!!

The Blog All-Star List:

Ms. Holiday ... Big Marz ... Bernard Bradshaw
...
Princess Dominque ......... Mr. Maurice
Marlon ... . .. .. HoustonNY.................. Phillybred
........ProfessorGQ..........Mad Black Man
Essequibo.............Karamale..........Eclectic Soul
....Heartbreaker............That Girl
Stone...............The Company Bitch............Trent
..........Cash S................. Virginia Slim
Mr. X ..............Rodney MD...........Clay Cane
.....Valentino.............. Harold Gibson
No Game Team........ Taylor................ Chase
.....Georgia Peach .........Ladynay
Norris.................Sweet Rose............... Madosi
..........D R and CP.............. ShawnQt
Shawn............... "N" Search................ Mr. Death
.........No4Real4Real .....Timothy
Jamal............Elsie ...............lj
................Karsh....................BrainsNBooty
Afr
ikanaudio.........Soldier.....BklynDiva

8 Comments:

Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Awwwww mannnnn, thanks for the love!!!

"Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!"

3:09 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger the young people's professor said...

very nice....

5:48 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Thanks for the shout out..My people will have you linked to me by tomorrow evening.

11:06 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Now you didn't have to go there like that LOL

But thanks for the shout on yo blog. Now I feel like somebody loves me. :)

12:40 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

i feel ya on that!

i am spose to meet up with tim this week while i am in chi-town.

i am a lil nervous cause we all know he LOVES to blog about EVERYBODY he meets.

thank God this is not a date!

1:32 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

thanks much for the shout kid ... and www.SGLcafe.com thanxs you too.

I've been toggling the line between my own personal trials and overall subjects of SGL interest, but lately I'm finding that I enjoy writing about the personal stuff a whole lot more.

Thanks again.

12:13 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger GermanChocolateGirl said...

Danke Schon, my brother! :)

3:07 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger No_the_game said...

When I saw you list Guess what my eyes were doing? :) I was looking to see if I am honored. Yahoooooooooooo I am .

Thanks baby boy !!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu


Now lets meet. Dude I am dying to see ya. I am a good person I do not bite.

5:11 PM, June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home