Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday Double Oh 7

Well I'll keep this post sweet and simple.

I got off early from that place called work today. So now I'm home in the process of last minute packing. My theme this Easter is KISS. You know, Keep It Sweet and Simple. I'm only bringing a dress shirt w/tie and dress pants and shoes this year. Truth is I'm not sure if we're even going to Church this year. My parents aren't able to go as much as they used to, especially my Mom with her Parkinson's. It totally depends on whether her medicine kicks in or not.

Hemingway since I'm home early, I've also decided to drive up to Rockford tonight and spend time with my man (woooh...I'm finally getting used to saying that) Rock. I'm planning on staying the night and then driving to Detroit Saturday morning. It adds an extra hour and gas trip to my commute but it's the sacrifice you do in a relationship. Plus I really wanted to see Rock tonight. It's cool that he was okay with it since for once it's something I planned and it's totally last minute. Rock's not the most spontaneous guy.

So let me get back to packing and getting ready for my weekend. Happy Easter everyone.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

"My man" What's that mean? I'm glad that you and Rock are doing so well.

And since it's Monday, I hope you enjoyED the time with the parents.

1:48 PM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home