Friday, April 27, 2007

Tiffany-Twisted Blogdeo

The other day I was surfing through my typical stock message boards and came across a post regarding a stock I was researching. The situation of this stock is that basically it had an asking price (what buyers can expect to pay for each share) but no bid (what sellers receive for each share). So in other words, you can buy as much of the stock as you want but you can't sell it. Someone coined the situation as being like Hotel California.

That led me to wanting to listen to that title song. I had a version of it by Al B Sure that I popped in my CD player. I then went to Youtube because I had to see if a video of Hotel California was ever made.

Unfortunately none existed (well at least none that I found). I saw performances of the song by The Eagles, who were the original artists, but no music video. So for the first time since Toni Braxton's Talking In His Sleep, I was inspired to make another blogdeo. Unlike that attempt, though, this one is slightly more interactive.

I created an account on this website called Jumpcut that allows users to create their own videos based on clips, movies, and/or photos. I then got busy scowering the internet for the perfect images for my blogdeo. The results of which are presented here.

Presenting: Hotel California

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger M-Dubb said...

I need you to stop making videos... NOW! LOL

That was hilarious. The random Asian lady? For real?

1:41 AM, April 28, 2007  
Blogger Rose said...

Hi friend,
I couldn't view the video.

12:17 AM, May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home