Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm Alive

...barely.

Okay. Maybe barely is not the right word. Let's just say I'm existing.

I'll be brief today.

Work's a bear. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Same old story there and I don't even want to think about where I wanted to be and how I'm not there yet. It's been depressing.

I want to get another car. I'm wrestling the age old demons. Questions like...do I want a car note, my insurance rates will jump up, what if I get jacked up financing? So I'm trying to clean up my credit first. That basically entails knocking out or pairing down my one card.

I also found this great website that I recommend anyone that's looking to get a new car look at. That's why I'm trying to clean up my credit first (or get it as clean as possible) before buying so I can get good finance terms.

On the bright side, Rock and I celebrate our six month anniversary today. He's actually seeing his family this weekend so we'll hook up on Sunday. We've had our ups and downs but through them all it seems we're trying to work it out.

As Janet Jackson would say..."They said it wouldn't last. We had to prove them wrong. Cause I've learned in the past. That love would never do without you."

Hemingway that's all for now. A few other things are going on but I don't have the energy to write about them just yet. Maybe next post.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart move to get your credit in order first.

7:58 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

Its amazing how my daily life often mirrors that of those whose blogs I frequent.

This post, save the lovey-dovey relationship stuff, could have been my post for the morning. I decided to buy a new car yesterday and have similar concerns about cleaning up my credit before proceeding. Life at my office is also a bear. In addition to rapidly approaching project deadlines, we're expanding our office. That means the sound of saws and drills and walls being torn out greet me in the morning. Let's just say I'm not too happy with that.

With that said...congrats on the 6-month anniversary. I truly appreciate gay relationships that last.

10:42 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Clean my credit up a bit while your at it eh? LOL

Congrats!

12:24 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Congrats on the 6 months with Rock. You are my new inspiration.

When purchasing a car, you may want to get financing before you purchase. I have done that with my last 3 cars. What it allowed me to do was know my interest rate and payment before I went shopping. It also allowed me to be in and out of the dealership in 2 hours. Try capitalone.com, hsbc.com, or your bank or credit union.

3:41 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home