Friday, December 07, 2007

Microsoft Spoof

No it's not some spam email saying if you forward a message to 1000 people that you'll get $1000 from Microsoft. But I saw some funny spoofs of the infamous Mac vs PC commercials from a user named LatinoComedyProject. Since they're both Latino, one is named "BC" (Born Citizen), the other is called Mex. BC I'm assuming represents the PC and Mex represents Apple. They spoof about different topics such as health care, jobs, and travel.

Hemingway I thought I'd share a couple. At least until I'm up for talking about me again...*LOL*.






Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to laugh or not. I don't want to be labeled as a racist.

Bullish, I laughed my arse off!!!!

9:23 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

^Co-sign, LOL!!!

10:55 AM, December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home