Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting Myself Together

No...I'm not merging my blog with Norris's infamous blog with the same title. I'm just a bit slow with getting myself back into the swing of things. I traveled to Detroit this past weekend to hang with family. Sally tagged along with me and I finally got around to opening my lock to her.

But I just wanted to let everyone know (in case you're wondering) that I'm still alive. Hopefully I'll get it together soon and catch everyone up with more details of my last few days. Until then...PEACE!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

And you know we are waiting?

9:50 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Soldier said...

I thought you were gonna tell us that you came out to the parents and that you were getting married with Norris...

all those scenarios in my head... i'm disappointed lol

Glad 2 hear that you're doing good young man :-)

10:45 AM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger Rose said...

I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving.

11:24 PM, November 27, 2007  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

heck yeah we are wondering! glad that you are doing well. was Sally the beard?

12:17 AM, November 28, 2007  
Blogger BK said...

Ok I was wondering you know I peek in to check on you from time to time!!!!

8:37 AM, November 28, 2007  
Blogger mountii said...

TITE BLOG

4:31 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger BuddahDesmond said...

Yes, get it together. I want an update! LOL! Have a good weekend!

11:20 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger WhozHe said...

Kewl, keep us posted.

9:51 AM, December 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home