Thursday, June 15, 2006

Chad's Return

I continue to be baffled by the dudes I've encountered in Chicago over the last several years.

These dudes have serious issues. Guys claiming to not want drama or games in their lives unless they're the ones with the drama and the games. Guys that say one thing but really mean another. Guys that expect you to bend over backwards for them and give them all the attention in the world but you're lucky to get a few seconds of their time when you're in need of attention. Men suck.

So who am I bitching about today? Well it's a little rant...*LOL*.

Hemingway you guys remember Chad. Yeah, he had me singing old school Paula Abdul. You know. Wishing. Dreaming. What a fool!

Chad had issues up to the wazoo. Whether it was a crush on a stringy dude or his family drama that I learned about during our first date, it was one thing after another. Chad's way of dealing with these issues was to shut out completely the folks that care about him. Things with us went south immediately after our second date. The end of the date was pretty awkward. He kissed me, I freaked & drove off, and basically I tried contacting him but he dropped all contact with me.

Until tonight.

Can you believe this shit? He called me out of the blue about an hour ago from his best friend's place. I guess he hasn't fallen out with her lately. Hemingway he confirmed that he was mad because of how our second date ended. Apparently so mad that he waited two and a half months to get over it.

He didn't stay on the line long, telling me that he'll call me later tonight.

Geesh. I just thought I'd share.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

And when he does call, pick up the phone and say hello. When you hear his voice just hang the hell up. I always crack up when I do that to people.

11:41 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

That's late. Why would you wait two and half months to tell somebody something like that. That Dude is right, if he calls back just tell him he's dismissed.

8:52 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

2 and a half months? NEXT!!!!!!!

Like that white man wrote that book....he's just not into you!

How you gonna come to NC when I am in DC? Gesh! LOL

9:28 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Damn 2 and a half months! A mess.

Have a great weekend "E"!

10:26 PM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

damn.. u good I probably wouldn't have answered my phone! LOL :)

and errrr I want some sushi too!!!

9:35 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Shawn said...

Never understand why people just call out of the blue. Tre bizarre.

2nd date story was a riot.

12:51 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger No_the_game said...

E,

Just tell me you NEXT'ed his ass!!!!

9:14 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home