Monday, May 29, 2006

Leather Queens

I really didn't have any plans for the weekend. I was gonna be hiding out from the world. I mean, I wasn't gonna totally shut myself off. I did go workout Friday and Saturday but I wasn't really planning on doing much beyond that.

That was until I got a phone call from Huey inviting me to hang with his friends at the International Male Leather party being held at Palmer House. It was the premier event of the Memorial weekend and all the hot men (or those who thought they were the stuff) were going to be there.

Huey told me that I would get a kick out of it. I got that kick alright and a little more.

I arrived at Huey's apartment a little after 10PM. I met his long-time friend Tommy and his soon to be ex-bf Huey'sEx. Tommy and Huey were still getting ready so I was entertained watching old music videos. I saw among other videos Goodie Mob's Soul Food. It reminded me how much I miss Soul Food the TV series. If only they release the other seasons on DVD already. But I digress.

So Huey, Tommy, and I head off to the Palmer House hotel. We found parking a few blocks from the hotel and made our way towards there.

Once we were near the vicinity of the hotel, I saw what would be a common site, half-naked men clad in leather thongs, jeans with holes in the buttcheeks, bodies that were a work of art and bodies that longed for the sanctuary of an XL t-shirt.

The lobby was pretty much predominated by gay leather men and their worshippers.

I myself didn't wear any leather (well except for my leather wallet...*LOL*). I thought I was being a slut by wearing a small t-shirt that hugged my bulging pecs tighter than a baby's vice on an extended finger and teasingly showed off my invisible abs. But I was tame compared to what I described earlier.

So we head up to the sixth floor, which was a slow ass journey on the elevator, since men were trying to enter the elevator from every floor. When we finally got off, we were greeted by an even bigger population of men. All the men were making their way towards the Adams ballroom for the Onyx dance.

I saw some really interesting folks on the dance floor. There were the couples where one half was chained literally behind the other person. Then there was the couple where the one guy was sucking on his partner's dick in the middle of the dance floor. I think it's part of that whole dominant/subordinate thing some folks get off on. I even saw a guy sporting a gas mask.

But that was just the beginning. I ran into several cats from that infamous A4A site that I may or may not have had relations with. Of course the majority didn't acknowledge me.

One interesting encounter was with Winifred. He was that guy that I was supposed to meet last year but never got around to meeting. Actually we did finally get around to meeting up last month. I actually drove to his place and he cooked dinner. The evening date I thought went well and not wanting to give in to temptation, I went home. Of course, things quickly went sour like all my potential relationships do. He wasn't really interested in getting to know me so nothing came of it.

It turns out that Huey knew of Winifred and didn't really have much fond memories of him. I did tell Huey about Winifred beforehand. Huey and I were standing near the elevators when Winifred came out. Huey was all 'look at Winifred try to avoid us'. And odd thing, Huey was right.

Winifred looked like a deer caught in the headlights when I saw him. Of course I said hi to him and what not. He acted shocked the whole time. We made some small talk before Winifred ran off to catch up with his friends.

Five minutes later he came up to me and asked me how I knew Huey. I told him that Huey and I met a few months ago and were friends. Huey himself came up a second later and they frostily spoke to each other. Seconds later, Huey walks off and tugs at me to follow him. While walking out, Huey told me that I should've told him that we fucked. Crazy.

Needless to say, I'm sure I definitely won't hear from Winifred again anytime soon. Not that I was going to.

Later in the evening, Huey got propositioned by some guy and he went off to have relations with said guy. He later told me how two other hot guys walked in on them after they did the deed and wanted their piece of Huey. Crazy.

I found myself caught in the middle of a bad ABC afterschool special when Tommy hooked up some dudes to smoke pot. I was with Tommy at the time and he had me tag along with them to this guy's hotel room. I clearly was not comfortable with the smoking going on. (Remember I have a sucky poker face.) So after a minute, I got up and excused myself. I called Huey who was pretty much done with his sexcapades and told him to meet me back on the 6th floor.

It was after 3AM when I made my way back to the Onyx room. By then the party had ended and folks were leaving in droves. I ran into Tommy's cousin and the cousin's friend who I met earlier in the evening. We chatted for a few minutes until they both were ready to take off and do their own thing. It was another twenty minutes before Huey showed up.

We went back to the hotel room Tommy was at to retrieve him and head out. We had contemplated hitting the club afterwards but we all decided to call it a night. I got home a little earlier at 4:30AM.

Overall I did have an enjoyable evening and it was interesting seeing what the hoopla surrounding the annual IML party was all about. The experience was a bit surreal.

With all the half naked dudes (and some women) walking around the hotel, I would've hated to have any families with their kids exposed to that. Hell I wouldn't want my parents to see that. I mean, imagine booking a hotel the same weekend as that event. The IML group took over that hotel literally. I would hope the hotel would tell prospective customers about that but they really don't have any obligation to do so.

But with that said, I may have to come up with an excuse not to go home for Memorial day next year...*LOL*.

Aside from going to work out early today, my Memorial day was uneventful. Back to work Tuesday. Sigh.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cash S. said...

Hmmm, no wonder so many men in leather were walking around up North (in boys town) on Saturday.

Tell your Huey friend to be careful.

11:34 AM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

I can't wait to read the rest of this story.

-marz

12:03 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

OKAY.

Thoughout the whole thing I LOVE HOW YOU ALWAYS TRY TO REMAIN SO INNOCENT.(I do the same thing. LOL)



-Marz

4:56 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

Ok E.. SPILL IT.. I want YOUR juicy details.. so who did you meet? what did U do :)???? LOL

spill it.. and when exactly is yo birthday.. I know its coming up!

9:51 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Heh...aside from copping a cheap feel on some dude...who did the same thing to me...and the afterschool special thing...nothing else happened. I didn't mention the cop because well nothing came of it...yet anyway..*LOL*.

My b-day is 10/15.

7:01 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

ooooh the cop.. Ummm just use your handcuffs and not his!!!!!

October?? u a Libra??? Hmmmmmmm no wonda.. :)

7:32 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

the good ole palmer house. that is where i stayed when i was in chicago.

i will never see that hotel the same again!

2:33 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Karamale said...

ah yes, the leather parties. i just got sick of being hit on by hot dudes who were involved. guess that was my bad...looking for relationSHIPS instead of just relations.

6:15 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

Huey is a whore. At least that is what they call women who are that promiscuous. He really does need to be more careful. Sounds like you had a ball though..

9:19 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home