Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hawaii-E Bound!

Aloha!

The Misfits aren't the only ones having fun in Hawaii. Yours truly will be heading there on October 16th for a few days of rest and relaxation. Hawaii has been a fantasy trip of mine for the longest. It's surreal that it's become a reality. What drove me to go was not only the decent fare but the fact that my bff Eugene is Hawaii-bound for the second time (lucky bastard). He's going for his close college friend's shot-gun wedding in September (which he's opposed to but that's another story) after snagging his own bargain price. I knew when he said he was going for a second time that there was no way I could pass up not trying to go on my own. So I did some research and after contemplating pulling the whole "MegaBus" to another city deal to get a slightly cheaper fare, I wound up getting a ticket at Midway that with transportation costs would actually cost me a few dollars less.

So the ticket is purchased. The only thing I need to do is survive my project from hell, which is supposed to be done end of September.

I have to now plan some excursions (though I'll definitely be putting in time to work the tan). Woo hoo!






Aloha!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

oh wow...have fun when you go!

3:40 PM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You are going to LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE Hawaii!! Be sure to get a real Pina Colada!!

11:40 PM, August 20, 2008  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

so i'm in hawaii E... lets do lunch! i have NEVER met someone from the blogger world. email me: choosy_lover2004@yahoo.com

hugz,
neena

2:32 AM, August 21, 2008  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

oh CONGRATS!!! you must take pics! is Rock going with you?

4:28 PM, August 22, 2008  
Blogger Nobody not really... said...

Sounds like it's going to be a great trip!

2:44 PM, September 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home