Friday, August 08, 2008

The Big 8 8 08 Post

I'm alive.

I just had to post something today since it's all eights. I wonder if there's a lot of weddings today.

Work has been insane. I'm conflicted with feelings that I wish they'd lay me off already and the whole 'thank goodness I have a job' jazz. This project is trying to do me in. I don't think I can take it anymore.

But I went jet skiing two weekends ago in Lake Geneva with Rock and his best friend Ned (and his boo...*LOL*). In between freaking out about drowning (and the making a joke that if I did, at least I didn't have to deal with work), I actually had fun.

Well I got to get ready for you know what.

I'll try to post more often and visit my fellow bloggers. I've been bad at doing so these last few weeks. Ciao.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger yet another black guy said...

work sucks, but the pay makes it a necessary evil. I'm on my way now. "sigh"

7:28 AM, August 10, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Yea, I ain't seen you around these parts - lol.

3:12 PM, August 10, 2008  
Blogger Rose said...

I think I would stay home myself if a recession wasn't looming. People keep reminding me that those of us with incomes are blessed.

5:14 PM, August 10, 2008  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I have always wanted to go Jet Skiing and just have never done it.

10:43 AM, August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home