Friday, May 19, 2006

Beep This!

There may be some hope for Half & Half. Rumor has it that TV One may be looking into housing a couple of the shows that didn't make it on CW. I don't know how true that is but I would be TV One's new best friend if they pick up Half & Half. I just have to figure out if Chicago has TV One in its roster and how I can get it. I sent TV One an email about picking up the show. Hopefully the rumor will become fact.



Hemingway my obsession with the Pussycat Dolls has been crazy. Their song Beep has been playing in heavy rotation at chez E all week and I've been hahaing left and right with the girls. I don't know. There's something about the song lyrics that may apply to me. I'm wrapping up week 5 of my gym workouts and I've noticed that I've been getting a lot more stares from guys and girls out in public. Of course I don't dress nearly as provocative as the Pussycat Dolls (that'd make me a crossdresser...*LOL*). But I do think about the catchy refrain and smile.

"It's funny how a man only thinks about the *BEEP*
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your *BEEP*
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your *BEEP*
Girl, there ain't no pain, in me looking at your *BEEP*

I don't give a *BEEP*
Keep looking at my *BEEP*
Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my *BEEP*
I'm a do my thang while you're playing with your *BEEP*
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha"

You know. I may just have to go out and buy their album or at least download the single. Beep would be a good addition to my workout music jams.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cash S. said...

We have TVone (I believe Comcast and WOW have it). It's cute, certainly a step above BET.

I was just watching a Pussycat Dolls video this morning and was thinking, hmm...I like them. The lead singer is really cute and they can dance their buts off.

9:05 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I guess the Pussycat Dolls are all right. I just can't get into them since their record company stole Tori Alamaze's song "Don't cha."

8:06 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

you can't tell me I don't like the pussy! lol

10:19 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home