Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Is The Chase On?

Mona had a really tough choice to make during the season finale of Half & Half. Her ex-boyfriend Lorenzo managed to creep his way back into her life and caused the break-up of her relationship with Chase. So Mona handled the break-up badly, lashing out on family and friends at the job. She finally reined in her feelings and even went to a therapist that wasn't her Mom, but relapsed a bit when Chase was still hanging out with the family.

Her therapist suggested Mona date both Lorenzo and Chase to decide which guy she wanted. So things were going good on that front. I mean, hello, two hot brothers competing for her affection. Sigh...if only I were that lucky. I can't even get one to show any half-way interest in me. But Hemingway...

So after all the fun she had, both guys forced her to make a choice. She went back and forth, not getting much help from the family, until finally with advice from her Dad to listen to her heart, she made her selection. Of course, she didn't say who that selection was.

Assuming the new CW isn't stupid, we'll know her choice in September.

So who do you think Mona should choose?

Should she get with this? ---->

<---- Or should she get with that? I know I'd choose Chase because Chase is where it's at? It's no contest really. Chase totally was making my insides warm when he first appeared on the show. Lorenzo's hot too but he didn't really do it for me.

I hope we get to see the choice Mona made.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Cash S. said...

I think she clicks better with Chase! Lorenzo is ok, but... Chase is better!

10:30 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Rodney said...

Lorenzo. I wonder how her choice will effect the direction of the show. I find myself overwhelmed with everything that goes on. It's getting to be a large ensemble. They need to trim some folks.

1:37 AM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Karamale said...

damn...chase got face!

12:18 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

CHASE!!!!!!

2:11 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Capricorn_HNIC said...

i haven't seen the show this season. which one is who?

5:20 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I did catch that episode although I haven't been watching the show since she started talking to her laptop a la Sex and/in the City...I choose Chase.

7:04 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Chase wins by default because he is taller! LOL

7:55 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

I recorded the season finally but havnt watched it yet....I hope she picks Chase...I would

8:55 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have no opinion since I don't watch...

12:18 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

Chase.. Chase.. Chase.. Chase.. LOL

1:32 PM, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home