Sunday, May 14, 2006

Match That Blogger

Okay...I'm bored and home alone on a Saturday night. I actually had a pretty active day. I did some volunteer work weeding a city park despite the sucky weather. I then had a great afternoon workout at Bally's. Today's workout completes my fourth week of 4-day a week workouts so that's been great. I don't know why I can't get anyone to hang with me tonight. But whatever.

I thought I'd do a little quiz to see if you can match that blogger to a few words that they wrote. The following bloggers are being quoted from: Rose, Karamale, TeeBee, Essequibo, LJ, Cash S., Norris, Ms. Holiday, Big Marz, The No Game Team, and BlkynDiva. I searched for the 15th entry of each blogger in question and rewrote what they wrote. Your job is to guess who wrote what. Ok...here we go.

1) "She woke me up at 6:15 this morning. "What is today she asked?" as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and before I could speak she said, "you don't know what today is?" She was upset because she thought I had forgotten. You see I didn't open my eyes quick enough and scream, "it's your birthday, it's your birthday." So she assumed that I forgot. Jumping out of bed I said, "Happy Birthday baby, I didn't forget"."

2) "When I got off of an airplane, the first thing that I did was to head to a fast food eatery. Burger King, McDonald's, Arby's or whatever. I stopped doing that. I started to head to Subway instead. From that time until June of this year, I lost 15 pounds, and that was without any exercise."

3) "not bragging...just sharing. cheers!"

4) "Rejection line: If you are a woman/man and are constantly approached by unattractive or undesirable women/men asking for your phone number,give them this number:

Atlanta: 770-908-7383 Baltimore: 410-347-1488 Boston: 617-658-7083 Charlotte: 704-559-4169 Chicago: 773-509-5096 Cleveland: 216-556-0051 Denver: 303-575-1696
Las Vegas: 702-387-2619 Los Angeles: 310-217-7638 Miami: 305-460-3285
New York City: 212-479-7990 San Francisco: 415-356-9833 Seattle: 206-781-3928
Washington, DC: 202-452-7468

Call the phone number . It's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5) "I can think of several relationships or situations I have been involved with, dating back to my earliest forays into this quagmire we all call romance. In one situation in particular, the short-lived relationship feel apart because she told me I wasn’t able to share my REAL feelings with her. She wanted me to tell her all kinds of things I thought were already there. We were close, and good friends too, but I now wonder if I was really listening to what she was saying rather than acting on what I thought I was hearing. Apparently, there is a difference."

6) "While we were sitting around we paid a visit from this guy everyone seems to think I look like. We'll call him Confused (he hasn't realized what everyone else has realized about him). I do have to admit he is a cute guy, although we don't look alike (I look better lol), and he does have a nice set of mitties (man boobies lol). We chatted till we headed off to Jomos, he ended up coming with us although I think his invitation got lost in the mail."

7) "Thanks to a good friend, I was able to get my hands on some old, old skool Rare Essence and Junk Yard Band. So, to all my DC heads, I am with you in spirit."

8) "As I posted yesterday, me and the girls went club hopping and started from the gayest of clubs and ending with the thuggest, where all of us including my gay friend Gary felt most comfortable. So as Jay-Z boasted at us from the speakers how he has 99 problems but a bitch ain't one, I noticed a tall, yellow colored, thug o'licious guy with reddish brown hair cut close, hazel greenish eyes, and juicy lips staring at me from the bar and me being the shy girl I am walked over and told him he was the sexiest motherfucka I seen all night, he told me in a deep smooth voice "I know". I asked him how'd he know that? Then he grabbed his dick through his jeans and said "this shit is like a drought detector, it knows when a sexy girl like yourself ain't had no read dick in a long time." Oh you think you got it like that?, I don't even know you I said back...."Baby my name is Butter, cuz I'm smooth and yellow and I go down easy in your mouth."

9) "I have a break at my daytime location. So I decided to post and post early. This way, I'm not doing it when I get home in the evening and cutting into my study time(lawd help me). But it's all good. Today is going well so far *smiles*, of course, I was late coming in because I could not find any parking yet again. I had to walk in about 4 blocks. But I accept responsibility. I hit the snooze button three times this morning...3 times, can you imagine?"

10) "Got to class on Saturday am and did it up.. Professor Jones is DA BOMB.. I mean this man knows mo shyt than the textbook!!! I'm just happy I have him for a professor.. and its funny how you can recognize shyt in ya day to day and relate it back to what you learned.. THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE RETAINING DA INFO!!!! He let us out at 12:45 eventhough he wasn't going to catch his plane anymore *thanks hurricane rita* but he knew that some of us made plans based on his schedule so he went ahead and kept his word."

11) "During the meeting I started noticing the boys there they are so sexy well Matt is sexy, Dan is cute. I look at Matt and my mind starts running of all the things we could do with some time and room. I look at his lips and I want to taste them. I want to wash his beard, with my juices. But Matt is straight, at least I think he is."

Okay....that was a cool way to pass my time. I'm off to bed now.

14 Comments:

Blogger divine oasis said...

peace. i see i gotta check out the blogs u mentioned so i can be in the loop. i love this blogging thang. people are great.

peace love and respect!

1:46 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

I know which one I wrote.....

4:21 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

OMGosh, CUTE!!!

I know which one I wrote too!

7:12 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. I'll get to this assignment later.. :) but I can't believe you dug in da crates for these LOL :)

thanks luv

8:42 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Too much damn time on your hands!!!!.......but it was an entertaining post........:) LOL

9:52 AM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have to do this later when I have time to read and think...

6:56 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Ill never know.. Which balleys do you work out at?

12:42 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I know who wrote #2 (Me). And I think that I know who wrote #9 (LadyNay).

Now tell me what made you pick these particular posts?

2:49 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

YOU ARCHIVED REAL DEEP FOR THAT ONE.(LOL)

LEt me see if I know people mayrice is 2. 8 is Ms Holiday.

LAdynay is 10. MAybe. LAWD I don't remember anyone saying any of this. I hardly notcied mine. (LOL)

Today is not a good day for comprehension.

-Marz

4:13 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Karamale said...

dude, i only guessed mine through process of elimination, lol.

12:21 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Ummmm I am not any of them! hahahahaha that's funny cuz 9 and 10 sounds like something on my blog tho'! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I came back to play, but if the originators are having a hard time recognizing their stuff I am not gonna even try and burst any more brain cells! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9:11 AM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

OH I know I'm 11, I just didn't want to give anyone the answer. I remember that day well, with MAtt and his sexy face and body.


-Marz

1:41 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

This is a great post. I will have to go and read the other posts but you know that I recognized mine right away.

4:43 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Haha, that's a great idea. I might have to do that on my own blog.

5:50 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home