Saturday, May 20, 2006

A4A No More

I finally did it. I decided I've had enough of the bullshit I've encountered time and time again on Adam 4 Adam. Guys who claim to want to develop a friendship but really only want sex. Guys that claim to want to meet up but inundate my box with email after email and present excuse after excuse.

I was reading Mr Cash's recent dilemma of whether to open an A4A account and realized that I don't know why I still have one there. I was telling him not to sign up. So if I was telling him that, why was I still on there? That was all the motivation I needed. Thanks Cash.

I'm grateful I at least got the pleasure of meeting Eugene. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's just nice having someone to talk to about my experiences to. A little update on Jay. Eugene told me that Jay's been a bit distant lately. He's concluding it's because he's sticking to his guns about not having random casual sex.

Hemingway as of 11:45 AM this morning, I wrapped up on my breakfast and am just waiting for it to digest before heading to the gym. I may hang out with Sally today and catch a movie. Later on, I may be heading to Generator with a new potential friend I made that's originally from New York. He's a bit on the queeny side but otherwise seems like a cool person. I mean, he loves bowling. What more can I say?

I hope everyone has great weekends planned.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cash S. said...

LOL, You're welcome!

12:58 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

YAY 4 E! Seems a lot of fellas are not finding anything there but a bunch of nuts, pun intended....

4:05 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger GermanChocolateGirl said...

hope queeny NY dude can handle u whuppin him in bowling!

6:33 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

I feel you on the A4A thing.

Sorry I haven't been through in a minute, but life's been crazy, and I try not to blog about TOO MUCH personal stuff anymore. It's gotten me into trouble.

So now, I've refocused my site toward issues that may help our struggling community.

I've wanted to do a piece on those hook-up sites for a minute. I truly believe they're dangerous because they are just as addictive as Meth, and in the age of 46%, we really need to re-think our behavior.

Good luck with kicking the A4A monkey (it can be tough), and also with your queeny new friend. You don't find too many guys who love bowling, so he's definitely a keeper.

8:45 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

HA!!!! from what I heard that place is the gay version of blackplanet from back in da day.. only a hook up spot for frequent casual sex!!!!

Ha.. a bowler huh.. are u going to be nice and not hurt his ego and beat him slightly or you plan to demolish his ass?? LOL

1:27 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Finally someone else has seen the light!

I just got off as well.
Was just not my speed.

10:18 PM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Karamale said...

{{{{e}}}} that hug's for quitting a4a with your wits about you. be skrong, man. no backslidin', ya hear?

2:38 PM, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home