Thursday, March 02, 2006

Over The Hump

I can't believe that another week is wrapping up. Just a bit of a warning. This entry is about to be a bit random. Just some random thoughts that have laid residence in my mind. So if my writing is a bit jumbled up you know why. You know how E do.

Okay. Is anyone else watching the second helping of Deal or No Deal being passed on NBC? They need to retool a few things. Like do we really need so many freaking commercial breaks. Could we lose the banker segment and the introduction of loved ones. They could get at least one more contestant in if they didn't have those time wasters.

Wouldn't the show be hotter if they had 26 Chippendale dancers doing the reveals on the suitcases? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the lady models. Some of them are hot and have me wanting to switch teams. This beauty like Claudia pleases my eyes everytime I see her. She could be my secret girlfriend. She's currently briefcase girl #1.
And to not be totally hateful, they could alternate between the models and the chippies on different days.

What's up with Howie, though? Doesn't he seriously look deranged? Time hasn't been that kind to him. I don't think bald is his color. I heard he's a germophobe too. I'm surprised actually he agreed to do this show.

Hemingway, anyone watch Wednesday and Thursday night's shows as this hot, tall brother walked away with a quarter of a million dollars? I so wanted to hug him when he was tearing up over the decision to risk the guaranteed $250,000 or go for the half mill.

Then there was the sister that walked away with $5. That had me rolling actually, especially with all the histrionics her family and she were doing on the stage beforehand. They even had a choir singing some rendition of Deal or No Deal. It was crazy. I had to cover my eyes in embarassment during that segment.

Of course, I was turned on to the Deal or No Deal online game months ago. I won the million dollars three times. Sigh...if only it were real. And why did I pick the winning case both Wednesday and Thursday and not get the viewer 10 grand. Bah.

Speaking of real, why couldn't I be the winner of the Mega Millons lottery game? I don't play the lottery regularly but for a shot at $267 million, I had to give it a try. Anyone living in Illinois, Georgia, Michigan, Maryland, and a couple other states I can't remember can play. I guess I have to work and try to pick a hot stock to make my millions...*LOL*.

But hey, I did win a parking spot in front of my job's building for the month of March. That's got to count for something, right?

Okay. Oooh. Flavor of Love last Sunday. Did anyone catch the last five minutes? Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe Pumkin had the audacity (heh...sorry New York I know that's your favorite word, next to nervouses) to spit on New York like that. I'm thinking that spit was digitally enhanced but nonetheless she did hack some phlegm. It was comedy gold afterwards when New York pushed her towards the camera. The sound editors on the show need a serious pay raise. They're working it. Actually next time they pass a marathon, which I believe may be this Sunday, I'm gonna have to record it from the beginning. This trainwreck simply must be viewed again and again and again.

In other news, I bowled like shit tonight. My average is supposed to be a 163. But I bowled a 138 and a 117 in that order. My other star bowler wasn't bowling for shit either and of course, blaming me for not giving him inspiration. That's Reid for ya...*LOL*. He wants me to house his boat for the winter in my garage. I'm like hell to the no but he keeps bugging. But Hemingway I sorta sidetracked a bit there. Back to bowling. So things weren't looking great in the 3rd game either, but your boy E got it together in the ninth and tenth frames. By the end of the 8th, I had a whopping 104 without the mark. So I strike in the ninth. And then I strike out in the tenth, which shot my final score to 164. Actually my teammates also bowled well in the ninth and tenth. And a little luck was on our side with the other team's star bowler guttering his first ball in the tenth (on a spare). We barely squeaked by with series, winning that by 2 pins. We were 2nd place coming in this week but I think we probably slipped to 4th or something. It's all good, though.

Back to Celebreality for a minute. Young M.C. was fucking hot in the finale of Celebrity Fit Club 3. I mean, I didn't see anything wrong with him before the show. He held his 275 pounds well. But the final weigh in and the computer morphing of his body afterwards. Just wow. He's much better looking than Gunnar Nelson in my humble opinion. And this is from a guy who didn't think Young M.C. was all that back in the day. He could bust a move my way anytime.

But I'm about to bust a move....into bed, that is. Thanks for reading my random thoughts. Feel free to leave comments. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading them. Until next time, PEACE!

6 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

I would have spat on NY too...She is one person I know I wouldn't get along with in person, but then again, I do love villians, which is why I love Hottie (besides the fac tthat she has the cutest face).

I'm sorry that I couldn't be with you on that Deal or No Deal show...I watched it once and just was not entertained...I'd rather watch paint dry.

11:16 AM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

New York is a MESS...but you don't spit on nobody( i think the shit was planned actually).
I have never watched this Deal or No Deal....I might check it out.

11:28 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

New York makes that show. That was so much drama Sunday. Why did I, Ms. Nonviolence want NY to beatdown Pumkin? That (spitting) was pretty gross. I do hope New York win her man, afterall she is the one all over the net because of her antics. I look forward to seeing what she is gonna do next.

I haven't seen the deal.

11:33 PM, March 03, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Young M.C. could definitely get it! Before and after the weight lose. He is so cute.

1:01 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger GermanChocolateGirl said...

163 bowling average?! You are good, man! We should have had sushi and went bowling when you were in town. I have my own shoes :)

11:42 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

I can never get the plot of Deal or no deal. but my sister explains it and I don't care anymore.


The Powerball in my area reached 400 million, and everyone was losing their minds.

You and your reality shows.(LOL)


-Marz

10:43 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home