Friday, February 17, 2006

The Flav Stretch


I can't believe that Flavor of Love is almost coming to an end. If you've been keeping up, Flav's even crazier better half Brigitte Neilsen came over and gave each of the girls a lie detector test. For those who aren't following the show, I color coded the final six hoochies from a picture I found on Pumkin's(the white girl with the blue circle) myspace account.

Hottie(the one with the yellow square) was the biggest liar of them all. She claimed to be under 25 with a 26 inch waist. She also says her hair is 100% real and not a weave. It was hilarious watching her because she seems very delusional and dim.

On the other end of the spectrum, Goldie(the one with the pink circle) was said to have been 100% truthful. Goldie's been my favorite from Episode 1. She's had a lot of memorable quotes and moments, including her infamous throwing up moment, "the chicken was lovely" and "bitch crazy". She said that last one a lot, especially when referring to Hottie and the residential tranny New York (the one with the green circle). Since I love Goldie's country ways, I don't want her to win. She deserves way better. How about hooking her up with Flav's body guard? They'd make a cute couple.

The most interesting part of the lie detector segment was New York not wanting to have kids with Flav (which was true). The joke, of course, is that since she looks like a drag queen that she doesn't have the parts necessary. But she also really "love(s) that beautiful man".

Ms. Brigitte clearly felt threatened by all the hoochies, though. She basically told Flav that none of them were right for him. She and Hoopz(the girl with the orange circle) got into it in some restaurant outside Hollywood Boulevard. I sorta tripped out because I was right there weeks ago. Not that they were around that time since this train wreck was taped months before, but nonetheless it was a 'wow' moment for me.

I love Hoopz too. She resembles my female crush Stacey Dash a bit. They could almost be sisters. Plus she has this cool vibe about her. I would love to meet her and hang out. Of course, Goldie would have to come along too.

So Hemingway I was suspecting that the final 2 would be Hottie and New York, since both of them "bitch(es) crazy". But Hottie's lies caught up with her. She apparently appeared on another reality TV show Blind Date. She even wore the same hoochie outfit she had on that show as on Flavor Of Love. Flav apparently was crushed by this, which I call bullshit on. He could've kicked her out for many other reasons. But because she appeared on another reality TV show and was just as delusional there. Please. He should kick everyone out then since just about all them hoochies are doing it for exposure and Pumkin also appeared on Blind Date. By the way, a hilarious interview with Hottie was given by blogger dlisted. Check it out if you can't get enough of the crazy!

In a surprise move, he also kicked out Smiley(the cute green squared Asian) because she has too much emotional baggage. Hello, has he seen New York? Or Pumkin? Talk about emotional basket cases.

So we're left with Goldie, Hoopz, New York, and Pumkin. Since they weren't going with a delusional final 2, I'm banking that the final match up will be between Goldie and New York. Bascially a good vs. insane match-up. I'm predicting Hoopz loses game in the next episode and then Pumkin in the one after that.

I'm hoping New York wins. She and Flav deserve each other.

But I'll be sad when the season is over. Hopefully they'll have some other interesting reality show to grab my attention.

7 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

you know that was the only episode of that show besides the very first one that I've watched. Atleast those heifers admitted that they didn't really want no damn flava flav.

4:02 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Thanks for the great overview of thes cast members. I’ve only seen the show once at the very beginning of the season. I never remember when it comes on so I always miss it!

8:47 PM, February 18, 2006  
Blogger GermanChocolateGirl said...

Excellent recap of the show E! I love your "E" entertainment writings :) I actually interviewed to be on this show not knowing who the "rap star" would be. Thankfully,I answered the interview questions with all the wrong answers ( especially when asked if I would have more kids. Hell No!)--But I love watching this show! I heard that Goldie works at a soul food restaurant near Ladera Heights and that she is a stand up comedian. I want her to win, but you are so right! She would be perfect with the bodyguard!!

12:17 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger chase said...

yeah hoops is mad cute, we should all hang out, lol. :)

hope all is well.

6:18 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

Goldie is gone but you are right on target about her and the body gaurd. I think NY is hilarious. She makes the show with her crazy self. I think he is leaning toward Hoopz or NY. But it is all about exposure except NY really likes him.

11:16 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Stone said...

LOL question. where the hell do they find these people

10:19 PM, February 20, 2006  
Blogger Shawn said...

This is the best show on tv. You have it all wrong. Hottie was kicked out for being a gold digger not because she appeared on another reality show. The final 2 should have been Hottie and NY. I loved when Smiley started shouting to NY and the other ladies how she wanted to be there then she stormed into the bathroom. Comedy...hehe

3:58 AM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home