Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics

Chorus:
Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world
And the seven seas--
Everybody's looking for something.

Bridge 1:
Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.

Ad-lib:
oooh, yeah, whoa


Repeat Chorus

Repeat Ad-lib


Bridge 2:
(Hold your head up--Keep your head up--moving on)

(Hold your head up--moving on--Keep your head up--moving on)
(Hold your head up--moving on--Keep your head up--moving on)
(Hold your head up--moving on--Keep your head up)

Repeat Bridge 1

Repeat Chorus x 3


I just woke up from an experience I haven't had in a long time. I was dreaming that I was in some restroom relieving myself. Moments later this attractive security guard came up to me after I was done with my business. He was grabbing me by my waist and guiding me down some hallway. He was asking me what I was doing and then started giving me his phone number. I was reaching in my pocket to find a pen and he was repeating the number.

At the same time I felt myself waking up and felt like cumming. Instinctively I was holding myself to keep from soiling my pants and bed. I woke up and ran to the bathroom. About ten minutes later a combination of semen and urine came out.

I can't believe I just had a wet dream or in more technical terms a nocturnal emission. I haven't had one of those in almost nine years, which is around the time I "late bloomed" myself into discovering the art of masturbation. Since I stopped having wet dreams immediately afterward, I figured that was the end of it.

I did have a wild random rendezvous last Thursday. The guy was ten years younger than me (27) and was pounding the hell out of me. Maybe it was residual effects from that I was experiencing this morning. Who knows? Nonetheless it was an interesting way to wake up this morning and even if it's TMI, I thought I'd record it for posterity.

I think I'm going to have a good workout today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TOY COUTURE said...

I actually miss having wet dreams. I had one a couple years ago that felt soooooo good!!!

:)

Cheers!!

11:08 PM, February 26, 2010  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Well now that you mention it, I haven't had a wet dream in years!!

10:06 PM, March 31, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home