Tuesday, December 22, 2009

R.I.P. Alaina & Britney


I was doing some random website reading and was sad to hear that actress Alaina Reed Hall died a few days ago. She's most famous for playing a photographer on the long time series Sesame Street. But I will always remember her as Rose from the series 227.

She died from breast cancer and was 63. Her passing of course won't get nearly the hoopla that Michael Jackson's did but nonetheless it's truly a sad time in the entertainment world. But I know she'll be saying hi to her neighbor Pearl (Helen Martin) in heaven.





Also I found out yesterday that Britney Murphy from Clueless fame died. There's rampant speculation that she was anorexic. And from some pictures I would admit that a sandwich or two might have done her some good. But an official autopsy is being done to determine her cause of death, which early reports say was a heart attack. She was only 32. Damn.

R.I.P. Britney and Alaina.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ty said...

OMG!!! Not Rose!!! That is so sad for both of them. I was shocked to my foundation when I heard about Brit.

12:03 PM, December 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home