Saturday, November 12, 2005

Irresistible Dick

Irresistible Bitch - Prince

Irresitible Bitch
I love the way u walk
Irresitible Bitch
I love the way u talk
Irresitible Bitch
And I really dig the way u kiss
Irresitible
Ooh Mama, I wish I could resist

Hurt me

I've always loved the way Prince said 'hurt me'. Then the background singers go 'Ho. Ho. Ho. Ho.' I always enjoyed that song and loved it when Eve decided to sample it on the track Irresistible Chick off her EVE-Olution CD. That song is my jam too. In fact, it's that song that inspired this entry's title as well as the backstory behind it.

So Hemingway, I've had plenty an encounter with dicks I couldn't resist that wind up disappointing me. And by dicks, I don't mean the penis itself, but rather the men that act like penises. I've even documented a few of the dicks I've met this past summer. No need to remind you of who they were as I'm sure I've provided links in other blog entries...*LOL*.

I can add one more smooth dick to that growing list. Technically speaking, however, I have no ground for calling him a dick -- just yet. But damn was he irresistible.

I decided last weekend to treat myself to a massage. It's been stressful times for the E. I needed some big strong hands to knead my troubles away. Jason provided that and a strong dose of eye candy to boot. He was a musuclar dark-skinned dude, reminiscent of the muscle dudes I posted about a couple weeks back (well except he wasn't gross at all...*LOL*) . Needless to say I was in lust when I met him for my appointment at the Hilton (Heh).

The first thing I did when I saw him was act like a fawning idiot and asked if I could hug him(I'm such a dweeb.). He smiled and immediately obliged. I think I must've been a bit stunned still because he had to direct me to disrobe. Once I did, I hopped onto his massage table and laid down on my stomach, with my arms drooping to the floor.

He went ahead and turned out the lights, the only source of lights being a few select lit candles around the room. He then turned on a CD with some muzak. He disrobed and the fun began.

I moaned in pleasure as he started working the knots on my neck and back. He definitely had strong hands. I made some comment about him hitting just the right spots. While has hands continued their journey around my back, we made small talk about his work. Homebase for him was L.A. He's been in the massage business for over 4 years and when he's not doing that, he's bodybuilding. In fact, he mentioned that he entered his first competition last May. That was interesting because a friend of mine's sister also was a bodybuilder and this friend talked about watching competitions.

So Hemingway back to the massaging side of his life, Jason added Chicago as a 2nd hub after an inquiry from a prospective customer asking when he planned on visiting Chicago. Supposedly this person promised he'd be a customer but reneged. But it didn't take Jason long to find other clients. (Obviously.)

He hands started working their way to my buttocks. I commented that I must've been quite relaxed since I wasn't giggling like crazy. The giggle is what I usually do when I'm nervous. I can't tell you how many times in the middle of a conversation with a new person that I'd giggle randomly.

I was also relieved I didn't cum on the spot. When I first started exploring my sexual attraction to guys, twenty years after my encounter with Bully, I remembered that I used to cum in my pants while making out with a guy and we hadn't even taken off our clothes yet. Yeah. Of course, I suppose my not masturbating until after my 29th birthday may have played a part. TMI, I know...*LOL*.

Somehow the conversation turned to our backgrounds. He grew up in a small town in Maryland. I told him about my stint in Maryland. I mean the conversation was actually pretty decent considering we didn't know each other from Adam.

After finishing my legs, he told me to lie on my back. As I did so, I finally got a good look at Jason in the flesh. The dude was built. Bulging biceps, bouncy pecs, nice abs (though his six pac wasn't showing that much) , small dick...*LOL*.

As he started massaging my chest, I decided to start touching his chest and flawless abs. I was in hog heaven.

While doing this, he told me that he recently turned 38. I shared that I recently turned 33.

Then came the moment. He concluded the massage by stroking my dick until I came. That didn't take long at all...*LOL*.

He told me to just relax as he took a towel and wrapped it around my waist. He went to the bathroom to do his business.

When he returned, I took the towel off and got up. He walked towards me and gave me another hug. I was besides myself as he told me I could go in the bathroom and clean up.

As I was waiting for nature to let me relieve myself, I couldn't help but notice his medication (4 different kinds) sitting out. I don't know why I did this but I was looking at his bottles trying to see what he was taking. I wasn't able to make it out unfortunately. I do remember him telling me he wasn't taking steroids. Not wanting to cause any reasons for suspicion, I luckily was able to finish what I had to and then exited the bathroom.

We made more small talk as I got redressed. I paid for his services and was beginning to leave. He then said 'I know you're not leaving without giving me a hug'. I admit that threw me for a loop as we hugged for a third time. He then said that since he'd never been in Chicago before that it'd be cool if I could show him around sometime that Saturday if I wasn't busy. I smiled to myself and said that'd be cool.

What do you think happened Saturday? If you said nothing, you win top prize. When I contacted him, he mentioned that he had more clients that made appointments. He then suggested we meet for dinner on Sunday, which didn't happen either due to more clients.

It was bullshit, of course, and fortunately I anticipated things not happening, so I wasn't as upset. Besides I recognized that things wouldn't go much further anyway, seeing that we're from two different worlds. It just would've been cool being the envy of the public as we walked around, they all wondering how this small framed handsome sexy brotha wound up hanging with a sexy muscledude, a guy who could wink and a person would drop everything to see what he wanted.

I can't even fault him that much. Face it, he's in a service business. He has to do what he can to make one a repeat customer. He definitely knew what he had to do to keep my buttons pressed. Besides he said next time he's in town (which is in a couple weeks), he'll treat me to dinner then.

Yeah right. Sigh. Fantasies.

14 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Wow...never knew those types of services even existed...where have I been? I used to have a little fling on the side that would do those things for me...oh damn - how I miss him. He was all that man, 13 inch dick...and guess what, he let me fuck him. Whew...I loved him - not for the sex, although it added a special bonus.

WOW - keep us posted on this. Oh yea...how much was the massage?

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

11:37 AM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

I can't believe that happened. How did that guy know how far he could go with you? Was he gay? That is so deep....

2:14 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

E your sensitivity literally blows me away. The pressure on you to be authentic at work, with family and in life must be mind blowing, yet you talk about it in a way that does not deny the stress but is not over wrought either. I like your style.

5:45 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Hilton my ass! You got to tell me (email me) where this place is so that the next time I am in Chicago, I can go to the "Hilton".

And just what "medications" were those????????????

6:57 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Marz said...

Hello, i just discovered your blog and I am so glad that I did.

It is too funny, I'm loving it.

I'll be reading.


-Marz

9:17 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

it's amazing how such a beautiful thing can turn into a disappointment...nonetheless, you did enjoy the massage, and I would have to even if nothing happened the day after...can u recommend him to me? lol

5:39 PM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger chase said...

hey beautiful...sorry I havent been by in a minute...I really need to add you to my list of reads, everytime I read you, you make me laugh.

I been dying to get a massage, though I actually dont need one with fringe benefits (crazy ass boyfriend, who would chop their head off and happily spend the rest of his life in prison)...just a massage...lol

you sound like you had a good time, and hey...you know how it goes, if he can hook you, he can get you to pay to see him again, but you got what you paid for, and it sounds like t was enjoyable.

12:32 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

E let me get a little bit of ur life, lol.

Got me all hard over here, lol.

9:48 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger prodigalsun said...

Didnt masturbate til 29, now hookin up with prostitutes at 33? Dayum... I jacked off at 13, and you skated right on past me on that one... lol

11:17 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Stone said...

I admit i do go through people medicine cabinet myself. LOL

4:48 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL, Little dick.... I am curious to learn what those meds were about. PACKAGE????

7:38 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger DramaFree said...

I want a massage!! *sigh*

7:59 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

you got me excited, lol! can i get the number.. i need to find out when he is coming to nyc, LOL

10:04 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger dugla said...

OH! now its starting to come together. I was tryna figure out how a certain masseuse could have a lavish lifestyle. BTW Irresistable Bitch is a hot song.

8:33 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home