Monday, December 31, 2007

Toe Jam

I didn't want my last post of 2007 to be about cock blocking. Today my mind's focused on another body part. That would be my toes. Can you believe I pulled a Bart Simpson and bumped my toes against the same set of weights that I had lying on the floor? The first time I did it was earlier Sunday as I settling in to watch the first half of Grosse Pointe on DVD. That show was so ahead of its time and it's a total shame it didn't make it to another season. The pain pretty much subsided right away. But later on in the day as I go back downstairs to finish off the rest of the DVD, I bumped my toes again (specifically my toe nearest the baby). This time, though, the pain is lingering. I don't think I broke it, though. So I've been doing a bit of the RICE (Rest Ice Compression Elevation) method to heal it. Hopefully the pain will be gone in a couple days if not sooner.

So I just wanted to send a message to wish everyone a safe New Year's whatever your plans are. And watch out for the toes...*LOL*.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy new toe...I mean, year! LOL
Enjoy and be safe!

11:10 AM, December 31, 2007  
Blogger One Man’s Opinion said...

Happy and blessed New Year to you too.

8:48 PM, December 31, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

wait...when i saw toe jam i didnt know what this thread was going to be about. lol.

RICE...I'ma keep that in mind.

12:22 PM, January 01, 2008  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

Happy New Year cockblocker!!! lol, when i was in Chicago, i thought about going to that club just so i could see what in the world a Jackhammer place is like. i guess i know now haha. i'll have to drag Robert there with me for backup next trip cuz he owes me.

12:34 AM, January 02, 2008  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

E, we are gonna move those weights, OK. LOL

10:49 PM, January 02, 2008  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I got so excited when you said RICE! It's that PT in me! LOL

If the pain does not go away and you think it's broke,tape it to the middle toe. That's all the doc is going to do.

10:15 AM, January 03, 2008  
Blogger Rose said...

Sorry about your toe but I hope all went well into the new year. Happy New Year to you!

11:16 PM, January 05, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Sorry to hear about your toes - wow. But um, yea - Happy Holidays!

12:12 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Happy New Year man. Ouch its amazing how much the toes can hurt.

2:39 PM, January 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home