Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekend Showdown

Everyone get their popcorn ready. Better yet, stop at KFC (or Harold's for the Chi-town folks) and get some fried chicken wings. It's the finale to end all finales. It's the showdown for Flav's affection. Scary thought.


Yeah! Flav is down to the Final 2, ummm, ladies. VH1 teased us last week with a recap episode (as if they needed a recap). It highlighted how Flav narrowed his choices down from 20 to 2. There were some classic quotes that I've never heard, most of them from New York.

New York (to deranged Hottie): "I did some research on you...and I found out you're a whore."

New York (on Hoopz): ""She's a good-time gal... it's like, 'let's go shoot some hoops... with Hewwwwps"

Hoopz (on New York): "Dog, you don't know me. I'll throw this basketball in your face..."

It's gonna be an interesting night of television. It's sad that this trash is almost coming to an end.

So who do you think Flav will choose? I'm hoping he chooses New York. I'd like to see New York's mom's reaction to that bit of news.

Rumor has it that the girls all reunite for a reunion show. My assumption is that since the ratings of the show has risen dramatically, they decided to reunite the girls one last time. Maybe Pumkin and New York go at it. That would be better than pay-per-view.

It's a shame I'm hoping for a DVD of this mess to be released.

3 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

That show is such a beautiful MESS.

11:40 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

GO HOOPZ!!!!

12:35 AM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

I hope he chooses New York than they can do New York and Flava Fav on getting married..(LOL) I can see Ny mom face now...

12:43 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home