Monday, March 13, 2006

I Want The Chase

I just got done watching a repeat of Half & Half. They were passing the episode where Mona first meets Chase. I remember the first time I saw that episode. I remember getting off (not literally but...*LOL*) just seeing how Chase was lustfully staring at Mona when LDD pulled her aside. Then I cheered when Mona seductively pulled Chase close to her for their first kiss.

Rewatching that episode tonight made me realize how much I want my own Chase. Mona wasn't looking for a relationship that weekend but it came to her when she least expected it.

Maybe I need to chill from trying to find my own Chase and let him come to me. I think I've been just a bit too eager to try and find a guy. But I have to realize, I'm still young. I should be enjoying my life. Lamann Rucker, if you're reading this blog, my number is....



Hemingway the finale of Flavor of Love was a bit boring. I was feeling a bit sorry for New York. I'm with Rose, I know New York didn't really love Foofy, but I could tell she really liked him. Yes, she was a straight up bitch most of the time, but you have to admire a lady (and I guess that was confirmed yesterday...*LOL*) that was so confident that she was getting that bootiful man.

Hoopz so wasn't into Flav. I saw the oh shit! expression on Hoopz face when Flav wanted to roll with her. She was so uncomfortable everytime he kissed her. Hell I cringed everytime they did.

I think Flav was trying to prepare New York for the rejection by doing the whole 'will you still be down for me if I choose the other girl' spiel. I would've liked to have seen New York go off on Flav and Hoopz when he chose Hoopz, but I guess Flav did a good job of diffusing the situation.

I'm pissed I have to wait two weeks for the reunion episode, though. I hope New York gets a chunk of Pumkin's ass.

Oh I just got off the phone with Chad (while I was typing all this). He says he wants to meet me tomorrow...at least he's 90% certain. Stay tuned. The chase continues...

7 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

I'm soo glad I'm not the only one who noticedthat Hoops wasn't really trying to kiss him. Not that I blame her.

5:23 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Yeah, Hoopz is not feelin' him at all. I like Hoopz, but I think New York is a better match for him.

8:44 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger GermanChocolateGirl said...

I remember Goldie used to cringe at him too! yup, Hoopz was not feelin him but she's a competitive athlete who can't help but be in it to win it.

1:01 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

This post now makes me wonder if these girls got paid to be on his show because oddly enough, most of them were too young to really know what Public Enemy was all about. In a way, I like New York because I think I can get along with her, but I didn't like how she carried herself on this show, especially being a hoe in the finale and LOST! Egg on her face.

3:32 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

Flava wasn't looking for anything except a good time. Why would a man choose a woman who he knows not into him. Hoopz was obvious. Ny really wanted him. But I guess that saying is true, 'Never let men or women know you want them or you will get rejected but we all want something we can't have".

3:45 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Brains Nbooty said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who picked up on the hoopz vibe. i was rooting for her all along, but something about her rubbed me the wrong in the last episode. i kind of wished he'd picked new york at the end. even though she's as fake as a $3 bill, i think she did like him. and hoopz, toward the end, was really feeling him to get back at new york.

i can't see them together beyond a month...

9:09 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep, its all acting to me. Hoopz just gotta job thats all, or rather is ammedia age whore

8:52 AM, March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home