Friday, December 02, 2005

Reaching For The Goal Two


December 1st - World AIDS Day

Heh...when I posted my short and sweet post, it was pure coincidence that fellow blog Stone decided to chat about long ass posts. I suppose I may have been guilty from time to time but I figured mine were entertaining...:-) And sometimes you do need more than 1500 words to get your point across.

Today's post will be brief, though.

TeeBee, you'll be happy to know I started goal #5 earlier this evening. I was working on the master bedroom. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes just to clean up one section. I guess that tells you how bad it was. I confess to wasting time reading old mails and magazines, which probably contributed to the time. I continue the quest tomorrow.

I did goal #2 yesterday, though I wasn't able to today since I was awoken from my beauty sleep by my work pager. Repeatedly. Grrrr! But it's all good.

As a reward for sticking to cleaning my room for the time I allotted to do, I treated myself to seeing Saw II. Well technically I was trying to see it a couple weekends ago but circumstances stopped me from viewing it. Let me just say, the twist was something I should've saw coming but nonetheless shocked me when it was revealed. I recommend seeing Saw I first, though.

So I've just come back from the movies and thought I'd post a brief post. Oh, and thanks Ms. Holiday for clarifying the # of goals. I think I do have enough, though I'm thinking #4 isn't that realistic as I'll always have some kind of reaction to negativity so let's drop that one.

I think I've about reached my limit, so till next time. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stone said...

All this so much better. SO enjoyable to read. I love the power of charge. lol

11:22 AM, December 03, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

no prob long posts are ok...I do it too.

7:13 AM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Death said...

Saw II was good, I thought, better than the first.

The Worlds AIDS day thing was a good reminder, I would have forgotten completely if not for that sign ^^^.
My school refused to discuss/recognize it.

<3
JV

12:36 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home