Thursday, December 01, 2005

Reaching For The Goal

Wow today is the start of another month. The last month of 2005. Groovy.

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. (I hear the sighs of relief from Mashaun.)

The lovely, always fashionably hip, and satirically witty Ms. Holiday presented to her readers a 30-day challenge just in time for the, heh, Holidays...:-) The purpose of this challenge is to have us within two days come up with 5-10 goals that we'd like to accomplish or get closer to accomplishing before 2006. I thought I'd post on here 5 of my goals today and come up with 5 more tomorrow.

My five goals I'm setting today:

  1. Finish two chapters of my elusive novel.
  2. Try and jog at a minimum of 15 minutes every morning God graces me to wake.
  3. Understand one or two basic tools to choosing better investments.
  4. To not let people's attitudes and moods bring me down.
  5. Clean up at least two rooms in my house.
That's it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stone said...

Tomorrow i wanna hear if you got your goals done. and be honest too. LOL

11:30 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

that's great that you're trying it..i mean,why wait until Jan 1st to start resolutions and goals?...a month headstart is fab.
you don't have to do so many goals,i just said a minumum of 5 or 1 big one.

the key is to do something daily for 30 days to bring you closer to reaching or achieving those(realistic) goals.

good luck E,and i know that not only will you end Dec. with those goals achieved but you would have exceeded them.

4:42 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

first off, dont be calling me out like that! LOL!

second, good list ... i have been taught to not make resolutions because we never keep them, however i do have goals of my own for the next year and my future. maybe i will post them on my blog in the coming weeks!

good post ... short and sweet ...

5:41 PM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

alright for the short post, lol.
I'm going to keep my eye on you, get them goals done!

Oh, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my place, it means a lot to me!

9:58 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

I like No. 4 because that's what gets so many people down. How can you let others drag you down? That's why I turned off my phone for a week. The only person who's problematic life I wanted to deal with was my own...

11:40 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home