Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gone Till November

November 28th, that is. I'll be making that road trip to Detroit tomorrow morning. I heard it may snow something fierce tomorrow so keep me in mind and send good vibes my way.

In the words of the sexy murderess Velma Kelly, "Ok, boys, we're going home! But before we go, there's a few more parting shots!"

POP!!! Cami, where forth thou art blog? Fortunately I do see you have a spot on myspace. Thank goodness! I thought I was gonna have to hunt you down. :-) Seriously, I have nothing but love for you!

SIX!!! Marz, I just have to say that you're a force to be reckoned with. You have a way with words and with life. And you're just 16. I can't wait to see and hear what you're like in your 20's. Stay safe and graduation is only a short time away.

SQUISH!!! Hey Chase, thanks for including me in your list of blogs. I enjoy reading your stories as well. You know, I sorta slacked off on the novel month. Yeah I was weak. I may have some time to gather some thoughts while in Detroit. But I know I'm not making 50,000 words. Let alone 500...*LOL*.

UH-HUH!!! I think I may add a FAQ entry soon, just to highlight key phrases and folks that I may discuss from time to time on my blog. You're right dugla, the explanation behind Hemingway is pretty straightforward. It's just my corny (some say cute...*LOL*) way of saying anyway. Heh, and yeah, them massuer's do get crazy paid, especially when they're hot. When I hugged him, he knew what angle to try and sell me at. Unfortunately for him, he screwed it up by blowing me off. Not good for customer relations. But if he called with an enticing offer...umm, Hemingway.

CICERO!!!! I think I'll be passing near there during my road trip but not actually crossing it. So no sexy voice going 'Cicero' in my future. ProfessorGQ, you live anywhere near Cicero? Oh, and I'm still waiting for that Pamela Anderson piece. *LOL*.

LIPSCHITZ!!!! To Lipschitz's surviving relatives and everyone out there in my blog universe, whereever and however you're spending the holiday weekend, let's all be safe. I'll miss you all and will return Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

have a safe trip and happy turkey day!

11:27 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

Yeah man... have a safe trip. And bring me some pie :-)

1:04 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Have a safe trip! But how dare you forget me? :)

7:57 AM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger dugla said...

hmmm Motor City... I've been there before. Have fun, make the best of it. I'll have to share my Detroit stories soon.

8:56 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Give our home town much love from me too! Drive safely If you get a chance find out if there is indeed a "new" Cass Tech and what did they do to the pickle factory?

6:47 AM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Have a safe trip E...and a happy thanksgiving week......Oh I have almost 18,000 words toward that novel of the month...I don't think I am going to make it...

11:11 PM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Marz said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Is the world anywhere near ready for me at 20?

I don't think so.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-Marz

8:07 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger DramaFree said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3:15 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

have a good trip...

10:00 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home