Friday, September 16, 2005

All Felt Out

I'm done feeling anything for Aaron. He's unfortunately proven to be another brutha full of shit. They all give you the signs. You just have to recognize them and heed them.

The biggest sign that he may be unstable and unreliable was the Sunday that he intentionally blew me off. The excuses he gave for doing so may have been valid to him but they were such bullshit.

Excuse #1 he gave for blowing me off was that he thought I needed some time alone. How do you dictate what I need? You don't fucking know me. I told him that I was still willing to meet him and I just needed to take care of closing my credit card account. You know, protecting my credit does take higher priority than meeting a potential prick. I mean, date.

Excuse #2 he gave for blowing me off was that he was put off by my mentioning I had a date the Saturday before. I will admit I probably shouldn't have been so cavalier about it. But tell me the Friday evening he had with "a friend" wasn't a date? Even if it was really with a friend, surely he's juggled dates before and had to tell a little white lie so that the jilted date wouldn't feel bad. The most I'm guilty of was being too honest with him.

Excuse #3 he gave for blowing me off was that he thought I was lying about being robbed at Bally's & was using that as a way to break the date. First off, as I said in Excuse #1, I was still willing to meet him. Also even if you thought I was lying about it, the right thing to do would've been to ask. He could've asked playfully if he was worried I was gonna blow up, which I probably would've if he accused me of such over the phone.

Bottomline...he had given me a sign right there. But all it took was the word 'Hi...' (and for the 3rd time, yeah, he left the three dots afterwards...*LOL*) three days later, and I was all fascinated with him again.

I'm such a moron.

But when he does eventually call me. And trust me, I know he will. They all do. It may be a month or a year from now. The point is when he calls, I'm just going to act cool and collected. I'm not going to let him know how upset he had me or how much power he had over my thoughts. No I won't give him that satisfaction. If he wants to go out with me again, I'll see if I have time but he won't be my highest priority anymore. I will be aloof and guarded so I won't fall for his game. I know I should just cut him off but as Ms. Holiday said, it's all for fun anyway. There's plenty of fish in the sea & he'll be just a tiny guppie in my date book.

Where's my keys? I need to go to work.

Oh yeah, if you read my random thoughts, you probably saw that I was supposed to have a dental appointment. I did have one set for this morning. Unfortunately I have a bad cough and sore throat from the fever I was fighting on Tuesday so I cancelled and rescheduled. I didn't want to be coughing while he's working on my teeth...*LOL*.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

So you go through the some things we women experience. Don't sweat the small stuff. You just met him so it's easy to move on now that you know he full of it....right?

3:22 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Baby, we are truly in the same boat with men.

When are we going to go out for a cocktail...MY TREAT?

6:43 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger SGL CafĂ©.com said...

Damn.

My first thought was, How fine is this boy? But then I remembered that fine is a relative term.

Then I thought ... How many times have I gone completely APE-SHIT over a guy who I hardly knew?

ANSWER: Too damn many.

I feel you bro ... but fuck that boy. If he already is mistrusting and doubtful of your motives, then your saving yourself a shitload of misery by getting out now. He's either insecure, and therefore expects you to dog him out ... or ... he's accusing of doing all the things he's known for doing.

Both spell loser ... good riddance to him.

P.S. ~~ If you should get back with him, disregard everything I said. No telling the boy, Taylor Siluwe called you a loser. I have enough people who hate me now.

7:53 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Heh...I love how you covered all your bases Taylor..:-)

I kinda see your point about him mistrusting my motives and we weren't even committed. I'm imagining how it'd be if we were. Good point!

rose...it really should be that easy! But that would make for a boring blog..:-)

tim...thanks for the cocktail. I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind. I'll treat you to one too...*LOL*.

8:18 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger No_the_game said...

Eric,

I know exactly what u talking about. That guy is piece of shit. If u want to pee on him when he calls u can but probably he is not even worth it. I had shity ppl like that. I do not know why ppl are asswholes

11:17 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Good Gawwwwwd, everybody turn to ya neighbor and say it all together:

"BITCH-MADE!!!"

*lol*

What bullshit...

Don't sweat it, Sweetie, you're a GREAT guy... one day your prick, I mean, prince will come!!! *lol*

Check out "RadioActive" from my blog... that one's for you today, *wink*.

http://piecesofmysoul.blogspot.com/2005/03/talkin-shit-and-laffin.html

2:59 AM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home