Wednesday, September 14, 2005

That Fuckwad!

I swear. I knew it was too good to be true. It's over before we even began. Yeah, I'm talking about Aaron.

Can you believe what that fucker did? I'll tell you what he did.

Just kidding!!! (I think.) Of course, I may have to renege that joke. Actually I haven't heard a peep from Aaron since our magical night. I called him when I got home and got his voicemail. I figured he fell asleep but the cynical side of me figured he had a bootycall. I left him an e-card Sunday morning, which he received later in the day.

And now it's Tuesday. And I'm fighting a fever. (I joked with Eugene that I may be lovesick...he's having fun because he thinks I'm tripping.) But I ain't tripping. Much...*LOL*. I know Aaron is starting his dual full-time jobs this week so I'm sure it's kicking his butt. But he claims he doesn't work Wednesday and Thursday nights. He better call by then because if I call a second time, that'll be just pathetic.

It looks like I may have been the one played.

Hopefully I won't be humming Another Sad Love Song anytime soon...*LOL*.

Video provided by VideoCodes4U

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Heh. I actually wanted to have Seven Whole Days but videocodes didn't have the video..damn! But you gotta love vintage Toni B. I can't wait until Libra, her sixth studio album, comes out.

10:26 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Hey, if it's meant to be, then it will be. If he doesn't call, then don't sweat it. Much (I know, way easier said than done).

Good luck :)

10:33 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Don't jump to conclusions! Give it a little time.

10:58 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Heh...thanks! I do have my bowling league starting up this Thursday. And then I have my blog. Plus I chatted with another guy yesterday, though it's because he hit me up first. So I should be okay...*LOL*.

Lady In Satin...he said he wants to do the dual thing for a year...Heh! Says he only needs five hours of sleep. We'll see how long that lasts..:-)

I'm definitely giving it time. It's not like we should be committed to each other after one date, which Eugene reminds me of all the freaking time...*LOL*.

11:04 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger No_the_game said...

Awwww Eric send me some of that sad love songs :))

Nice

How do u post video on line.

Love Preacher,
Nothegame

11:25 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Okay Eric,
Give it time...folks always play hard to get...trying to make you want him more...don't sweat it and he'll call you

11:34 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger KneeDeep said...

You will be okay, no mater what happens, just remember that!

KD

7:55 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Aw man...keep ya head to the sky. If he don't want you - that's his loss! You know how niggas can be - lol.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

Um PS...why is this my joint! I'm letting it play all the way through!

*be it fast or slow, it doesn't let go - lol*

10:10 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger E said...

*be it fast or slow, it doesn't let go -

That line could be interpreted in so many ways...lol

no_the_game...I'm not sure if you got my email or not, but if you click on the link below the video, that'll lead you to instructions on the code you want to add to your page, depending on the artist.

10:24 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Tim said...

Be patient. The answer will come to you.

10:39 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

I'm with Tim on this one mister!

Have a Foxy day!

7:18 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

Just chill.

9:58 AM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Abreu, Jorge said...

Don't sweat it man... It'll work itself out somehow. Besides if he don't call, who's loss would it really be?

1:26 PM, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Clay said...

forget the patience - cut him off and move on -- he already seems inconsistent!

3:06 PM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home