Monday, September 05, 2005

Advertising Muscle

I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day. I'm doing fine just chilling out at home bored. But after the last few weekends, I think a boring day is in order. I did go workout this morning and before heading back home, I stopped and purchased a 12-pack of 7UP plus. The funny thing is I wouldn't have even purchased it had it not been for the newest commercials with hottie Desperate Housewives Nicolette Sheridan & Marcia Cross. I may like men but I know hot women when I see them and would definitely switch teams to make out with them.

See how powerful advertising can be! It'd be interesting to see if sales of 7UP plus go up due to the commercial.

So on that note, an illustrious investor who also has shares in Nicodrops -- a product which can be purchased at any of Walgreen's 4700 stores & online at CVS -- put together a research blog on the stock. I thought it was interesting. Check it out at: NCDP Blogspot!

It has information on the stock, including links to different paper advertisements that were in such lovely publications as Women's Day & The National Enquirer. Nicodrops is a natural herb lozenge that is said to help curb your cravings for a cigarette. Its claim to fame is that it doesn't contain nicotine. If you are a smoker looking to quit smoking or curb it for a few hours (especially if you're boarding a plane..*LOL*), for $9.99 ($2 off, if you have a coupon), it may be worth your time. Plus you can pick up some 7UP Plus. Disclaimer: Yes, I own NCDP stock! No I don't smoke. And no, I do not know Marcia or Nicolette and have no way of contacting them. But if you do, let a brutha know. (Heh. Don't you like how I shrunk up the text for that disclaimer....*LOL*.) Happy Labor Day everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - I have to confess...I'm such a Desperate Housewives fan...I can't wait!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

PS...Cater 2 U - a good touch!

9:27 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

I like both drinks plus everything else like Pepsi, Coke etc. Advertisement is powerful. I like Deperate Housewives but it conflicts with another show that I like..but since they are getting the new characters I think I will tune in...

11:58 PM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Eric nice and by the way shameless plug for your stock. I really liked the way you used sex to draw us in and then re-directed us to at least think about NCDP--you are good man.

8:37 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger E said...

Oh my gosh Harold! You figured it out...:-)

As for the DH series, I have this feeling it may fizzle this season. I don't know. I guess time will tell.

9:21 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I was just looking at this post...man o man...I can't wait for the return of the Desperate Housewives next Sunday!!!

3:14 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home