Monday, October 27, 2008

Aloha Oahu, Aloha Chicago

Sigh...I'm back in Chicago and as of today, back on the job. I want to give a blow by blow detail of my trip to Hawaii but am not feeling up to typing anything right now. I promise to share soon, though.



In other news...
I feel so bad for Jennifer Hudson's family. According to some reports, it's speculated that they found her seven year old nephew shot in the back seat of an SUV. Truly sad.

And apparently there was a plot by some skinheads to kill up to 88 blacks and ultimately an attempt would be made on Obama's life. What a twisted world we live in. There's so many nutjobs around. It's stories like these that make me question having kids of my own (aside from the special hurdles I'd have to go through to have one). Crazy.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

"It's stories like these that make me question having kids of my own"

I totally feel you on this.

Glad to see you back.

9:05 PM, October 28, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Isn't this horrid? That JHUD story is crazy! For real!

4:56 PM, October 29, 2008  
Blogger Ty said...

Can't wait to read about your trip.

7:07 PM, November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home