Friday, April 25, 2008

Summer Hotties

Summer Bunnies - R. Kelly

[Pre-Bridge]
Girl, you know you knock me out
You're a real girl with your looks now baby
Girl you know you knock me out

[Chorus]
*Summer bunnies drive me crazy
(repeat 4 times with ad libs)

[Verse 1]
1,2,3,4 it's time for me to jet
Where ya goin' off to?
The beach, that's a bet
It's summertime so it's time to get a summer bunny

Some of those and I won't call 'em whores
'Cause in the 90s you gotta respect the ladies
So step up to 'em and say, we love you sweet Sadie
That's how you get your true mock on but
Brothers be steppin' up poppin' that sad song

Hey don't I know you from somewhere?
Can we go somewhere to be alone?
I pull up in the lot, pop the trunks
Make their heads bob
And it's sunny so it's time to get a summer bunny

[CHORUS]

[VERSE 2]
It's five o'clock and my voice code is 22
So beep, beep, beep, it's time for me to make a move
I'm on my way to a picnic, we got time
But I wanna be early, fool
So I can catch the new bunnies comin' in
Like the old school

Strollin' the block so I can check the scenery
The sun plays, the day is feelin' good to me
I can just semll the funky beats
You know the flavor in between the sheets

I told my boy Big Al, said just keep it straight
Said, I know I got a novelty to validate
So who's the bunny lookin' sweet like a honeycomb?
He said, "No my brother, you got to get your own"

[CHORUS]

[VERSE 3]
This party is packed, word to the mother
I love it when there's three bunnies to one brother
And wine coolers is what I'm packin'
And when I get my buzz on is when I start bunny-jackin'

Jackin' fools for their bunnies
'Cause I'm the K, the E, the double L, the Y
They wanna get with me
And the PAs in the house
So check, check, check it out

My stomach is growlin' so it's time to get mine on
Some soul food, Kool Aid and you know it's on
I hate to eat and run but I'm out my homie
Been invited to a block party

So we roll up in all our style
With the brothers yellin', summer bunnies

[CHORUS]

[BRIDGE]
Let's break it down -
You're lookin' feel good with your boots on, baby (3 times)

[CHORUS]

R. Kelly is a freaking mess and in light of his disturbing fascination with young girls (which has that even seen the light of day in court yet), I shouldn't be posting his lyrics. But damn was I not thinking of this song the other day.

The weather's getting nicer. And with that nice weather, folks are starting to shed their clothing. I was chatting with Eugene the other day and he was telling me how he can't help but admire the male students and how they're showing off their upper bodies with tight clothing. Every other minute this week it was like...'oooh this hunk this and oooh this hunk that'...*LOL*. He even gets to see them flex in front of him when they visit his office for class related stuff. I envy him in some respects because as a college professor, he has daily access to eye candy that I don't. I mean, don't get me wrong. About 3% of the male work population at my job are "eye candy" worthy. For example, there's this one tall latino faux-security guard in my building that I can't help but "feen" (I think that's a word...*LOL*) over. Luis looks so built in his uniform. We always greet each other when I leave the building and I swear at one point I thought he was trying to holler. I even made up an excuse to chat with Luis a few weeks back hoping for a spark. I got one of those stupid warning work parking tickets for taking up two spots. That was my opportunity. It was only a couple seconds of chatting but damn it was nice seeing him up close and I was so looking for a wedding ring...*LOL*. But I wouldn't take things any further Hemingway. Besides...I'm married....*LOL*. But Luis is the exception to a mostly ugh rule. Eugene has a larger selection to feast his eyes on.

But I'm looking forward to seeing the shirtless hunks jogging around my neighborhood. It's also nice seeing these guys as I'm going about doing my business. It's one of the things I look forward to when summer hits. I'm hoping that winter is officially over since you never know in Chicago.

Hemingway today's my office day. So I'm about to get ready for the job. Hope everyone has a Happy Friday. TGIF.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ShawnQt said...

There was a shirtless hunk downtown the other day, it wasn't summer time, but it sure was HOT! wow!

8:24 AM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Luis sounds hot...and um, winter ain't hardly over...u heard we're getting cold and rainy weather this weekend, right?

8:29 AM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger Joey Bahamas said...

One of the things that I love about not wokring is that I get to walk around the city a lot. I wish I had a photographic memory...

JB

12:45 PM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger BuddahDesmond said...

Gotta love the summer eyecandy. I do wish there was more eyecandy during the morning and evening commute though. Lately, there's been more sightings of the wanted kind than eyecandy. The kind of sightings that make you wish for the cold weather to come back. LOL!

Have a great weekend!

10:33 PM, April 25, 2008  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

that's one thing about FL, you get a chance to see hot bodies year 'round.

1:57 AM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger j_shanlin said...

See, the thing about me is, I keep sunglasses on because if I saw all the eye candy there was to see, It would morph from eye candy to real candy and I would want to eat it all, then I would have a stomach ache tee hee... and anyways, there is always eye candy no matter what time of year. In the winter and fall months, they're just a lil more clothed that's all...::and no you didnt post those lyrics::

8:33 AM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I love to see the boys out washing cars and playing ball on the court!

9:39 AM, April 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home