Tuesday, December 12, 2006

NY State Of Mind

I'm so pysched...New York is back in the motherfucking house. Check out New York and her 20 men. The pink dude sitting to her left I assume is the equivalent to Flav's Big Rick except he's gay. Actually half the dudes competing for New York's love look gay. Then again, New York's personality is so abrasive it naturally does attract gay guys. I mean, that's pretty much my fascination with her...*LOL*. Yeah right...



Let's see...there's a Nick Lachey wanna-be in the left with a banging body actually. There's Sisqo on the far right near the back. Anwar from VH1's Kept in the cap leaning behind Nick Lachey. Then there's the "you don't have to take your clothes off to have a good time" guy (and please let this dude keep his clothes on...ewww) showing off his bling with Suge Knight to his left and the only fine ass dude in the whole bunch in dead center to his right.

He's so fine...I had to crop his picture from the group. Why the hell he would be on a show like this competing for the likes of NY is beyond me? Oh who am I kidding? They're all wannabe famewhores. Whatever it takes to have their fifteen minutes of fame. I have a feeling he makes it pretty far in the fake competition unless the other dudes succeed in getting him kicked out.

And I wonder what symbol of New York would each surviving guy get. Would it be an ashtray in dedication of her binge cigarette habit? How about a piece of her weave?

Either way since I lost so much of my brain cells watching Flavor of Love...I figure I might as well lose some more on this show when it premieres in January.

p.s....I know I've been doing a lot of TV talk lately and actually I might've been spammed by someone that said they wanted me to watch all eight parts of Sleeper Cell: Terror in America to blog about here since I heard nothing further from dude....but whatever. (Sorry for the run-on.)

Hemingway I promise to talk more about my life. Actually Eugene's coming to town this weekend and I'm hoping he'll get to meet FordRock. FordRock also wants Eugene to meet his friend, who he says is his version of Eugene. That should be interesting. I'll be sure to tell all about it if things kick off.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger prioritybooks said...

I don't know what's wrong with me but I do want to see this show. I think I am a reality show whore. Either reality type shows or I am straight into dramas like CSI, Law and Order, Criminal Minds.....

12:43 AM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I've been out of the loop. Let me know when and where her show is coming on. I agree she is abrasive. Just stopping by to wish you a beautiful and happy holiday and a Happy New Year if I don't get back through here before then. Yayyy for almost 2007!

12:37 PM, December 17, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

damn that dude look like my cousin!!!! but he isn't.. but yeah looks like someone I know!

I might watch it.. hey when does sleeper cell start? the new season? damn lemme go onto showtime

9:36 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home