Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Well Wishes

Well I'll be leaving really early tomorrow morning for my train trip to Detroit. I've been feeling like listening to some holiday music. I got turned on to this website called Accuradio that plays music. They have a holiday section and you can listen to some randomly selected songs. I'm currently listening to a station that plays different renditions of Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. I'm awaiting Nat King Cole's version. Nobody tops his. But it better hurry up. My black ass needs to hit the sack.

But anyway I'll be back in Chicago on the 28th.

I have my bowling finals to look forward to next week. My team is currently holding first place. If we win at least two games, we'll win the first half. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm already dealing with jitters.

Hemingway however you celebrate the holidays (or even if you don't), let's all be safe this weekend. See you all next week.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stone said...

See you when you get back! Enjoy the holiday

3:36 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Clay said...

have a good holiday!

10:03 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger No_the_game said...

Hey I just stop by to let u know I am accpeting the offer :) Hint if u already forgot. The last post comment :) DO u know what I mean? :) See I am happy and all smiling :)

Happy Holidays

12:11 PM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger lj said...

Merry Christmas have a good trip

12:54 PM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

Hurry up back...I'm trying to see what your NYE plans are...

2:30 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Frederick Smith said...

hope you're enjoying your time in Detroit... it's where i am right now, lol.
fs

10:30 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Happy Holidays! Where do you bowl, I love bowling?

9:53 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'm with you on Nat King Cole! Have a safe trip!

4:34 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Happy Holidays!!

1:44 AM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home