Monday, December 19, 2005

I Remember Once Upon A Time When, When I....

...would never ever...

"...not be married by 30."

"...consider writing a novel."

"...work for the man."

"...own a home."

Heh...were you expecting my title to be Diagnosis E: Cubed? I thought I'd incorporate some lyrics I actually understood from Toni B (shut up Jamal...and who is ILead...*LOL*) onto my title. Cute, huh?

I know you're all like...whatever!

Hemingway I'm a bit late posting my Diagnosis E: Cubed post. As I mentioned before, Ms. Holiday posted a 30-day challenge on her blog 19 days ago. The idea was to come up with a few goals to acheive before the first of the year. So how have I been progressing?

Goal #1: Finish two chapters of my elusive novel. I've gotten a bit further. That's all I'm saying on that one.

Goal #2: Try and jog at a minimum of 15 minutes every morning God graces me to wake. Well I haven't been doing that much but I have started another blog to track my food and exercise intake. I'm hoping seeing what I eat I can correlate to managing my BP. Some things I'm noticing. If I take a 30 minute power nap (hmmm, didn't I suggest that as my winning idea and heh...I know I said 20 minutes but it was the weekend, I gave myself 10 extra minutes. Sue me...*LOL*), that my BP is at normal levels immediately after waking. It also goes down after a hot shower and if I wake normally as opposed to my personal daily alarm clock in Eugene...*LOL*.

Goal #3. Understand one or two basic tools to choosing better investments. That one's going pretty good too. Actually if any of you guys are into stocks, check out PBLS. It's a post-Katrina play that's looking to get out of the pink sheets before Q2 2006. It really seems promising despite it falling in price currently. But note...this isn't a recommendation. I don't want anyone shooting me if it goes below a penny...*LOL*.

Goal #4. Clean up at least two rooms in my house. Exceeded!!!!!!

That's all for today. Happy Monday everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

If you need a boost in running. KICK A PITBULL IN THE FACE.

Works everytime.(LOL)

-Marz

11:33 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Hmmm, starting another blog to track your food and exercise intake, sounds like a good idea! I might have to borrow it lol.

5:32 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger the young people's professor said...

lol, great post

3:18 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home