Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Super-Sized Star

I'm feeling silly tonight.

The following is a fictional account of an encounter E recently had with the person known affectionately as Star Jones Reynold (Heh. I threw up a bit in my mouth after typing that.):


(He speaks in a narrative tone.): "I couldn't even say I was surprised. I mean Star Jones and buffet lines go together like a lock and key, like cereal with milk, like the ying to the yang, the tit to the tat. I think you get the picture.

Picture it! A famished brother enters a local restaurant named China Buffet. He marvels to himself how there's a whole chain of restaurants with that same name. They must be owned by some Chinese mafia person who has a last name of Buffet, he says to himself. He pays his $7.50 and is quickly accosted by a waitress, desperate for a tip. Or could she be falling for E's charms. E laughs off the notion as he tells her that he wants a Sprite on the rocks. She's confused by the 'on the rocks' part so E sighs and tells her just to serve it with ice.

He gets up and heads for the buffet. He marvels at the nice spread and pulls a plate. He begins by taking a nice helping of fried rice. Just when he's about to head towards the shrimp egg rolls, he gets nudged by someone.

Excuse you, errr, ma'am, he says. It takes E a minute to discern whether the person bumping him is a man or woman. The person doesn't pay him no mind, instead she's yelling at someone on the phone, while simultaneously barking at a younger dude following her to stock up on the crab rangoons. It then dawns on E that the person that rudely bumped him was Star Jones. He eavesdrops a bit on the conversation."


(She's yelling to the young dude with a plate.) : "When you're finished filling that up with crab rangoons, take that plate back to my table and then get another plate of chicken w/brocolli. And get me a diet coke. I am on a diet, you know. (She gets back to yelling on the phone.) What do you mean the people at E! don't want to return my phone calls? Don't they know how hot of a commodity I am? I bought the viewers in. You tell them that. Bitch." (She hangs up her phone.)



(E hears the words E and walks up towards Star.) : "Oh wow. What's the odds of running into you at a buffet? You know, my friends call me E too."



(Star ignores E and walks around the restaurant.)




(E tries another approach as he follows her.) : "I was sick at home the other day and was forced to watch the Shrew. So tell me, is that former Survivor chick really that dense?"



(Star still ignores E, digging her fingers into the sweet and sour sauce.) : "I gotta get me that recipe."



: "Ummm, how about that all-star game?"






(Star still ignores E and is now picking at the mongolian beef with her hands.) : "Yum."



: "Oh. I forgot. I met Al at Steamworks and he gave me the best blow job."





(Star turns her head and gives E the dirtiest look.) : "What??!!? He told me he was walking our dog. He didn't tell me he met a mutt."



(E laughs.) : "Heh. You got jokes? I guess your stomach staples must've popped out considering the plates of food waiting for you."




: "Stomach staples? Fuck you!"




(E snarks.) : "Umm, hell to the no! If Al won't do it, I certainly won't. I'm trying to eat here. You know what, I just lost my appetite."




"So Star and I continued to exchange heated words. I was only able to get away because a new batch of cajun shrimp came out and distracted Star. Having lost my appetite, I quickly left the restaurant. I moaned over losing my $7.50. But I was thankful for escaping unscathed. Where's Kathy Griffin when you need her?"

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Clay said...

i love this!!!!!!! plus i hate star jones so it work for me!

12:00 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger WiseYoungMan said...

Oh my God! See Star Jones gives all AKAs a bad name...I can't believe she's that bad geez who puts with her...Still can anyone explain why she would marry a gay man, excuse me an ex-gay man? Isn't that buying used merchandise?

Just my thoughts

7:38 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Hilarious conversation. And by the way... how did Star Jones REALLY get famous?

8:11 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You's a fewllllll, E... this is a CLASSIC.

10:25 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

I hate Star Jones! Thanks for this post e!!!

12:28 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger courtney said...

lol...comedy!

China buffet....where do you live? Cant be northridge, CA. But we have one too..lol

12:46 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Honestly, I lost my respect for her. We have a China Buffet in St. Louis, MO too. Good post-very funny....

11:02 PM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - A mess. I want you to have something better to do on a Monday evening. Okay??? LOL.

-Jamal

6:30 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

Like a Thanksgiving Day Turkey I'm DONE! You did not snatch the picture from HX magazine? or was it NEXT? Oh well Fierce post!

7:05 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

that was evil ... but funny!

8:13 AM, October 05, 2005  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 PM, October 06, 2005  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

my first comment came across as stank....my bad

I had a run in with mama before and she was nasty to me..and this was at a funeral!
i got an e-mail from one of her spies that reads blogs or just does searches on star and I was asked to either take out her comments or use the words..."allegedly"..or there could be a legal problem.

get her E!...lol but be careful mama eats people alive...literally

1:01 PM, October 06, 2005  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Star looks like a really bad Drag Queen now....poor thing!

11:30 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Star looks like a really bad Drag Queen now....poor thing!

11:30 AM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home