Monday, June 22, 2009

My Following

This entry is inspired by Mariah's Carey's lyrics to Vanishing.


Verse 1
If I could recapture, all of the promises
and blog more often, surely I would
Hear the crickets chirping
From my lack of entries
To keep interest here
Fading blogger counts result.

Refrain
(Swiftly) my following, drifting away
My following, ohhh noooooo

Verse 2
I was so enraptured, caught up in selfish shit
I let this blog slip, I messed up ya'll
Now I hear the silence
And it is deafening
So here I am now
Trying to make blogger counts rise

Repeat Refrain 2x

Interlude
Reaching out to all who'll listen
Hoping they will forgive me for my past
Just a trace of someone's response
Tonight....YEAAHHH YES!

Verse 3
And if somehow I could recapture
All of my blogger friends
And bring them back here
Surely you know I would
But my hopes are fading faster
Hoping that the day will come
When my inspiration swings back
And blogger counts rise up fast

Repeat Refrain 2X

Outro:
My following, following, following,
following, follow-woah-ing
Oh no, woah-woah, come back!!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BuddahDesmond said...

LOL.... I totally feel you on this. "Vanishing" is a Mariah Carey classic. I don't know if we'll ever have a song as beautiful as this from her again.

12:56 AM, July 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home