Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back 2 Vogue

I can't believe I missed this. But a few months back, all four original members of En Vogue made an appearance on Wayne Brady's Don't Forget The Lyrics and raised a good sum of money for three different charities. You know me seeing that is fueling those long dormant rumors of them coming back for another album, especially since they seemed to all get along. I'd still love Rhona to make an appearance since she's helped keep them somewhat alive. Damn those ladies can still sing and they still look hot. If I were a straight man....*LOL*.

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger E said...

And wouldn't you know it, I did some digging on Youtube and found another video where they mentioned a new album coming out Mid-2009, which is close to their 20th anniversary. Wow I feel old...*LOL*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1OUGJazwzA

5:15 PM, March 01, 2009  
Blogger BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

They're going to be at the Essence Music Festival on the 4th of July and I'm going to be there to see them sing live again in my life. I can't wait!!!

10:19 PM, March 01, 2009  
Blogger MADD MAN said...

I saw this the other day. Its hard to believe they been around for 20yrs. Time really does fly.

12:42 AM, March 02, 2009  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

Dang, that's REAL talent and beauty there. They'll always get love :)

10:38 AM, March 30, 2009  
Blogger BuddahDesmond said...

Awww... One of my all-time favorite groups! Still looking and sounding great after 20 years. This was excellent! It's so nice to see them together again. Can't wait for the the new album.

11:20 PM, March 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home