Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer's Coming

Or at least it's trying to. The weather in Chicago these last couple weeks have been flip floppy. Of course being that its Chicago it should come as no surprise.

But nonetheless I'm relishing this upcoming summer. My new theme song whenever I'm walking down the street will be Sheryl Crow's Soak Up The Sun. At least I think that's the title. You will have to forgive me since I'm blogging from my mobile.

I was told by my doctor that I have a Vitamin D deficiency. So every week for the next ten weeks I have to take 50000IU of Vitamin D pills. The perscription for those mugs cost $20 and apparently insurance doesn't cover it.

Whatever. Hemingway consider this my coming out of hibernation post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JACK said...

I'm new here - but I say lay out in the sun A LOT.

1:57 PM, May 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home