Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tell Yo Mama To Vote Obama!

Yeah yeah yeah....I'm a week and a day late on this. But I was so happy to see on TV that Obama had secured his place in history winning the role of President-Elect. He has a mess to deal with so I don't envy him. While I don't think he's the second coming of the Messiah like it seems many folks are making him out to be, he's definitely what's needed for this country right now.

I just cringed imagining having Palin one weak heartbeat away from becoming President. Plus McCain ran one of the nastiest campaigns I've seen, even though they didn't have much dirt to sling. Even stupid badly bleached blonde dumb ass Lizzy on The View could only screech "Reverend Wright" or "Ayers" over and over, even though Obama had long since answered questions regarding both. But thankfully the bbbdaL pretty much contributed to McCain's downfall by reminding the country of Palin's $150,000+ wardrobe spending. And actually now that the republicans are pointing fingers at different folks for their loss, reports are coming out that Palin likely spend much more than $150,000.

But alas Obama secured the title and you could almost imagine most of the world giving a collective sigh of relief. At least now I can unpack my suitcase and not move to Montreal.

Okay...back to work. More on the Hawaii trip soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Well, you do know what they say, right? Better late than never - lol...

8:50 PM, November 13, 2008  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I'm over my Obama hype, now back to the Hawaii trip!

1:35 PM, November 23, 2008  
Blogger Rose said...

Palin was a horrible mess....

8:40 PM, November 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home