Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Promiscuous Boy

Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado (with Timbaland)

Pre-Chorus
Nelly: Am i throwin' you off?
Timbs: Nope
N: Didn’t think so

Verse 1
T: How you doin’ young lady
The feeling that you're giving really drives me crazy
You don’t have to play about the joke
I was lost with the words first time that we spoke

N: If you looking for a girl that’ll treat you right
If you lookin’ for her in the day time with the light

T: You might be the type if I play my cards right
I'll find out by the end of the night

N: You expect me to just let you hit it
But will you still respect me if you git it

T: All I can do is try, gimme one chance
What’s the problem I don’t see no ring on your hand

T: I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent

N: You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute

Chorus
T: Promiscuous girl
Wherever you are
Im' all alone
And it's you that I want

N: Promiscuous boy
You already know
That I’m all yours
What you waiting for?

T: Promiscuous girl
You're teasing me
You know what I want
And I got what you need

N: Promiscuous boy
Let's get to the point
Cause we're on a roll
Are you ready?

Verse 2
N: Roses are red
Some diamonds are blue
Chivalry is dead,
But you're still kinda cute

T: Hey! I can't keep my mind off you
who you with, do you mind if I come through

N: I’m out of this world come with me to my planet
Get you on my level do you think that you can handle it?

T: They call me Thomas
last name Crown
Recognize game
I'm a lay mine's down

N: I'm a big girl I can handle myself
But if I get lonely I’ma need your help
Pay attention to me I don't talk for my health

T: I want you on my team
N: So does everybody else.
T: *shit*

T: Baby we can keep it on the low
Let your guard down ain’t nobody gotta know
If you with it girl I know a place we can go

N: What kind of girl do you take me for?

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
T: Don't be mad, don't get mean
N: Don't get mad, don't be mean

T: Hey! Don't be mad, don't get mean
N: Don't get mad, don't be mean

T: Wait! I don't mean no harm
I can see you with my t-shirt on

N: I can see you with nothing on
feeling on me before you bring that on

T: Bring that on?
N: You know what I mean

T: Girl, I’m a freak you shouldn't say those things

N: I’m only trying to get inside your brain
To see if you can work me the way you say

T: It's okay, it's alright
I got something that you gon' like

N: Hey is that the truth or are you talking trash
Is your game M.V.P. like Steve Nash

Repeat Chorus

Outro(Repeated till fade)
N: eh o ey o

Remember Midas? He was the guy that bought out some of the freak out of me, especially when we were involved in 3-ways. Well we've been having this Nelly Furtado/Timbaland volleyball game match for a few months now. Several times he would text me and play the role of Timbs basically asking for sex (2-ways, 3-ways) and like Nelly I would tease him but ultimately deny him. This happened on three or four separate occasions. Once he even offered to come over to my place with another guy. He had expressed a phobia before about having sex with me at my place because I wasn't as neat as he was. He must've been really horny that day.

So actually a month ago he finally upped his game a bit and invited me for breakfast. At the very beginning of our trysts we used to go to breakfast either before or after the sex. But later on it turned into just sex. So him inviting me for breakfast bought me back to those beginning days. I went to breakfast with the intentions of not having sex with him. It was my first time seeing him in nearly four months. He was as hot as I remembered.

So I arrive at his place. To my surprise he was dressed and ready to go to breakfast. So we went and caught up on our lives. I told him about work and some of my latest encounters with guys. He in turn talked about his life. We really had a good time and I found myself laughing a lot. So afterwards we drive back to his place. I'm bidding my farewell to Midas and he grabs my arm and goes 'no you don't'. He then started putting his hands around my waist. Mind you this was happening outside of his apartment. Midas definitely had no shame in his game. So not wanting to make a scene I go with him inside his apartment building.

So you know what happens next. Hard as I resisted, Midas was looking too damn good and my defenses were weakened. I put up a good fight for 15 minutes but finally I gave in. We watched TV for a couple hours before eventually he needed to run an errand and I needed to head back.

Since then we've had a couple more Promiscuous Boy/Boy rounds. Yesterday's round however was really interesting. Or maybe not. He was at an all day conference near my house and wanted to come over and 'rape' me. We were going back and forth and he shocked me by texting that he missed me. The rest of the texts went like so:

Me: U miss the sex right?

Midas: You and how we are together.

Me: I don't mean to throw 20 questions at u but how are we together outside of the fabulous sex?

Midas: The way we used to talk.

Me: Yes I miss that too.

Me: I wish you liked hanging out with me more.

Midas: So you want to come to a 4 sum there is a pig bottom and I can watch you fuck?

Midas: Give it time and we can hang.

Me: Sorry got caught up in group lunch. Speaking of groups I'm not really interested in group sex or threesomes these days. Thanks for asking me.

Midas: Sad...Would have like to see you in action...What can I do to change your mind?

Me: Spend more time with me one on one. Not just sex. I enjoyed that night when we went to Whole Foods and Jewel and BBB getting your mc products. I liked when you came over and we went to Aurora outlet. Breakfast, dinners (u still haven't cooked for me yet. LOL) I know all that stuff takes time.

Me: In short, invest in me!

Midas: So how do we balance your need and my need?

Me: That is a good question. I know you have a lot going on with work, life, friends, and your own personal time. Maybe we start with a date.

That's where it ended. Where will it go next? Stay tuned.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Hmmmmm is Midas willing to go without sex with you to have sex with you/watch you have sex???? That's the question.

11:23 AM, September 23, 2009  
Blogger Ty said...

I think the question is, what do you feel comfortable with? If you really like him and are willing to meet him half way on some things, then go for it. But it seems blatantly obvious that he wants the group action and if you can't do that for him.....

1:42 PM, September 23, 2009  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I don't even know what to say about this one here.

6:07 PM, September 24, 2009  
Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Midas has got some issues. I for one do not believe that your lover should have to look outside of you for fulfillment and if thats the norm and you always have to share your man, then that is not your man! That man clearly is saying he belongs to the world and thats who hes going to give himself to as often as you let him, standing by his side. You obviously do not feel the same way and know you deserve some TLC for you and only you.

I mean this sounds like because you like him, he may be able to mind game you into doing it because he could promise to spend time with you but there would be a catch to it. Honey look ...a threesome once in your life is fine I guess, but if it becomes the norm and slowly he sneaks them in and the groups get larger n stuff...to me thats just a way to make you think you are in on the fun too but really a way for him to really have everything that he wants. People are always looking for ways to have it all. And if you think you are worth more than, then you would leave this alone. I dont see this going anywhere unless you do what he says and just from reading the dialogue that you have typed, its almost as if i can hear a voice saying it.

Im sorry this was long winded but the man does not sound like one is enough for him. You can spend your time trying to split into 4 different folks if you'd like but at the end of the day....you are only one person honey. You are you and you deserve something real...something that IS YOURS. Something special to call your own. Dont you think you have worked hard enough in your life for that?

Again sorry im so long winded...i hoped this helped some......If not...im sorry.

*Della!

6:41 PM, September 24, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Della: Oh my gosh, you are not long winded at all. It's only long winded if it doesn't make sense. And what you say is pretty much gets to the essence of the problem. I really needed to see those words.

Ty and Ladynay, you guys also asked some good questions.

What it comes do is that I really do like Midas but at the same token I realize that Midas is not at the stage of his life where he's looking for one person to be with. Being my accommodating self once again, in order to have a moment of his time, I compromised myself sexually by doing a few 3-ways with him. Part of why I did them was to be with him.

I'm not going to say I didn't have fun doing the 3-ways because it definitely was a nice thrill. But I do know it's not something that I want to do on the regular. I haven't done any group sex and am not sure I even want to go there.

So even though I gave Midas that whole speech that suggested if we do one on one dates and activities more I'll be comfortable with doing group sex, I just can't see myself doing it.

That's why I've been cutting myself off from him (last month's one-on-one sex session excepted) and he's been sweating me from time to time.

Della you hit on the nose...I deserve someone that's mine, mine, and mine only. Actually we all do, if that's what we want. And Midas doesn't want that and I can't spend my life compromising in the hopes that he will, cause he won't.

I'm working on cutting Midas cold turkey but it's not going to be easy. I may slip up and have a one-on-one session here and there but I do know once I find a guy that actually wants to go out with me and get to know me and not drop off the face of the earth after one date, I definitely have to cut him off.

The good thing is that I turned my heart off at least. So I know what I'm getting out of Midas, which is pretty much...really good sex...*LOL*. But I'm not under the allusion that he'll ever be mine only.

7:44 PM, September 24, 2009  
Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

THATS RIGHT BABY! YOU STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN SOME SILLY GROUP FUCK. YOU GIVING YOURSELF PHYSICALLY SHOULD BE A MATURE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND WELL THOUGHT INTENTIONS. NOT TO CONSTANTLY BE USED AS A SEX VESSEL OR TO BE CONSTANTLY PLACED IN SITUATIONS WHERE YOU ARE NOT NORMALLY COMFORTABLE.

E BABY, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AND WHEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT FOR YOU! you make sure you do that and dont look back! YOU CANT SPEAK FOR THE WORLD, BUT YOU CAN SPEAK FOR E AND WHEN YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE NORMALLY PARTICIPATING IN THINGS OR THATS NOT WHERE YOUR TRUE HEART IS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

AND ANOTHER THING, YOU SEE HOW ONE THREESOME LED TO ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND HE REALLY GAVE YOU NO SOLID EFFORT....BABY YOU DIDNT DESERVE THAT...FUN IT MAY HAVE BEEN AND I DONT DOUBT THAT WASNT....BUT ARE THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS OF PLEASURE WORTH A LIFE TIME OF PAIN? MEANING TRAILING BEHIND SOME CRAZY ASS MAN THAT REALLY WILL NEVER BE YOURS? IM GLAD YOU TURNED YOUR HEART OFF...DO NOT FALL INTO THAT TRAP...WE HAS HUMANS HAVE THE ABILITY TO EXHIBIT SUCH EXTRAORDINARY LENGTHS OF SELF CONTROL. BUT IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CONSUMED IN THE LUSTS OF OTHERS, YOUR SELF CONTROL WILL BE LOST AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND YOURSELF AGAIN...AND SOMETIMES, YOU ONLY GET ONE CHANCE..

DO THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU BABY. AND ILL BE HERE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO WATCH IT UNFOLD. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS TOO, ITS NEVER A CRIME TO PUT URSELF FIRST WITHIN REASON, AFTER ALL, NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU AND DO YOU LIKE YOU AND NO ONE EVER WILL.


*DELLA!

P.S. WE SHOULD EMAIL EACH OTHER. IM ALWAYS GOING ON FOR HOURS. JUST THE KIND OF GAL I AM! *WINK*

8:09 PM, September 24, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Heh Della...I can see that...:-) When you get fired up, you get fired up. I have a yahoo email. My id is m - y - s - t - a - 3 (w/o the spaces and hyphens).

9:08 PM, September 24, 2009  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

E: Is this the guy that made u sleep on the sofa after sex? If so you are a most forgiving soul. I like what you said about Invest in me. If the man does not want to invest in you maybe you should keep your options open. Dang that Stella Della spirit is beginning to get into me.

3:01 PM, September 30, 2009  
Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

**TOUCHES HAROLD** THATS RIGHT BABY!

3:30 PM, September 30, 2009  
Blogger E said...

Harold: Yes I'm a forgiving soul but thanks to blogging about that incident, I'm never forgetting...*LOL*. And my options are already open...:-)

11:56 PM, September 30, 2009  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

You know it is the wonder of how we connect with one another. Although we have never met and may never meet, there is a connection of protection that we have for our blog protagonists that keep us hoping that they do the right thing and protect themselves, so we remind them of injustices endured in the name of love because we ascribe to the notion that history does indeed repeat itself, and a leopard never ever changes his spots. Thank you for inviting us to share your journey.

3:19 PM, October 05, 2009  
Blogger E said...

You know Harold...actually it would be cool to meet you one of these days. I imagine we'd have a lot to talk about. I'm glad that you're enjoying the journey I blog about.

Thanks for coming back over the years to give me your 'tough love'.

11:22 PM, October 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home