Saturday, August 05, 2006

All Mixed Up

I have a lot of things to write about but it's all jumbled up right now. I mean, nothing heavy. Maybe I should put it to a vote what my next post should be about.

Should I....

a) Talk about the stalker in me. Ladynay's observation in my last entry got me thinking of my stalkery ways beyond my visit to Chad.

b) I had a date last Wednesday with an actual nice guy that I'm semi-attracted to and we've been keeping in touch.

c) Eugene and I recently mulled about dating life before the Internet and how the convenience of the Internet affects our interactions with guys today.

d) On the workfront, I found out recently that they're looking to roll me off my team at some undisclosed date. My so-called promotion is now targetted for mid-September. Since I'm being rolled off, why are they dangling the promotion thing in my head?

e) It's been a minute since I've done a voice message. Anyone miss my bored, sleepy, five-star hotel sound?

Let me know what you think.

6 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

ummm...I'm a vote for A&B

5:18 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I want to hear about the date

then the job

then stalker stuff

then the Eugene convo

all dat can be audio :-)

9:52 AM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger No_the_game said...

E,
Lets stat with option C then others :)

I want to hear it all. I think i am going to adopt your new technique!!!

12:28 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Assuming first choices for everyone, it's a three way tie between A, B, and C.

12:39 PM, August 06, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Hell, just all of them!

4:56 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger No_the_game said...

I was ready to read the entire new blog. E, hurry up I am going to die from curiousity :))

9:14 PM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home