Sunday, October 23, 2005

Satiating The Big Boys

My last post was a bit heavy. I wanted to thank everyone for their comments on the blog and via email. They are all appreciated and it's nice to see that I have a caring blog family.

Hemingway...on to today's entry! It's gonna be a bit lighter. Figuratively at least...:-)

Take a look at these guys:
PICTURE #1

PICTURE #2
PICTURE #3

PICTURE #4

PICTURE #5

PICTURE #6
PICTURE #7
So have you seen enough hot bods? I thought so. Here's a few more for your viewing pleasure.

PICTURE #8


PICTURE #9

PICTURE #10

PICTURE #11

PICTURE #12

PICTURE #13

PICTURE #14
So which are your favorites? My personal faves are #6, #8, #9, and #12. #9 would be my numero uno. I love muscle dudes...:-)

Hemingway I was talking to Eugene and he wanted me to check out a few pictures of some of these bodybuilders. Being one to appreciate the attractiveness of the male body, I obliged. I did mention that I love muscle dudes, right? Eugene began lamenting about how some guys have all the good genes. Then he got to the heart of what was on his mind.

Who the hell could completely satisfy these guys sexually?

Eugene elaborated. He assumed that these guys would do a lot of pumping and pounding & the wear and tear of the average vagina & anus may not be able to handle it. Also he theorized that since these guys weighed over 220 lbs., they would easily overtake a person of smaller stature.

Eugene, of course, was assuming that most guys as muscular as these dudes, also have a big dick. He was also assuming that they would all be on "top" of their game, regardless of their sexual orientation.

I was a bit surprised actually by the question. I gave it the lightest bit of thought and joked that they probably have some 5 foot 4, 130 pound lady (or guy) for the job. I think I watched one too many Maury Povich episodes (when he's not constantly doing those stupid 'Are you the father' DNA shows?) where they show truly opposite couples.

That answer didn't satisfy him, though.

I theorized that usually guys as massive as the ones in the pictures usually have smaller dicks. So the whole 'wear and tear' argument would be mute. Plus a lot of them are probably on steroids.

That didn't satisfy Eugene either of course since he said a lot of guys are 'naturally' that big. As Prince would sing, 'must be something in the water they drink'.

In all honesty, there would obviously be numerous answers to that question since it would depend on each guy's individual preferences. If I ever get the pleasure of getting a muscle dude to look my way, I'll have to ask his opinion on the matter.

In the meantime, it's nice to fantasize about. Especially since I return to my work reality tomorrow. Sigh.

10 Comments:

Blogger Waddie G. said...

I love men with muscles...but those are TOOOOOOOOOO much. I do love #10 tho. I love #14 because I love wrestling...I don't watch because it turns me on too much...LOL

2:07 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

You would have thought that I was looking at a horror flick. Guys this big and muscular scare the hell out of me!!!!!!!!

Big-Yes.

Muscular-Yes.

Big AND Muscular-Hell to the Naw!

3:30 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Rose said...

Sorry but those muscles look horrible. I'm just not into that. They look deformed-just give me a regular looking fine man. Plus they put so much into becoming the top body that they have no time to learn how to love someone else. Steriods probably have robbed them of their size and sexual desire.

5:40 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

#s 6 & 9 are the best for me, that #6 is gorgeous!!!

I don't care for the musclemania either...

8:26 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger E said...

rose gets into the heart of why I wouldn't pursue a long-term with a musclehead. Not so much the deformed part...*LOL*. However, to get bodies like that, they obviously spend half their lives in the gym & the other half taking steroids...*LOL*. As a result, they likely have a narcisstic view and wouldn't be capable of loving anyone else. There are exceptions to the rule, of course. But I think the inability to love anyone else holds true for the vast majority.

For me, though, they're nice to look at..:-)

9:19 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger winterssoulstyce said...

6,9,14 myself. you can be muscular but a lot of these cats are overdoing it to me....

it seems that they also like smaller folks too, but i don't know why

12:09 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

# 6. He is not as big as everyone else. I like his look.

4:02 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

I have to go with 6 and 9, but I'm not a HUGE MUSCLE LIKING GUY... I like definition more then anything. Oh well, that's dedication for u though!

12:57 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger HOLIDAY N said...

i love defined,tall,men.this athlete i was dating had those veins in his arms and i hated it.
is it crazy that i have a forearm fetish..i love a nice,strong forearm..how Ray Charles is that.

12:19 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Marz said...

I think they have TOOO much muscle. But 6,9, and 14. Becuase they're the least muscular of the group.


And steroids make your genitals smaller. (From what I heard.) So it's liable that there are some big dicked muscle men.

-Marz

10:37 PM, February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home