Monday, August 08, 2005

Get It Back

I went to the gym for the first time in two weeks yesterday. I have to admit it was nice being back. With everything happening to me lately, including not being able to finish my last workout and feeling like passing out, going back was really cool. I did about 50 minutes on the treadmil, almost half of that time speed walking. I also did 20 minutes of abs & another 25 minutes of leg exercises.

Funny thing was my pulse remained in the 90 zone hours after my workout. (It peaked at 157 during my workout session.) But when I woke up this morning, it was back in the 70s.

I thought about going today but decided to not push it and just go tomorrow. I'm looking to do three times a week & gradually introduce the fourth day back.

The odd thing is I learned that my one other co-worker that's into exercising and nutrition also had some unexplained blood pressure issues. Ironically he sits across from me. Maybe it's something in the air. Hmmmm.

I finally made an appointment with H&R to do my taxes. As you may or may not know, I didn't turn my taxes in on 04/15. I have to file a Schedule C and basically I was confused about some of the rules. Work got pretty hectic and well I wound up filing an extension. I need to gather all my documents, including last year's tax returns, and give them to my advisor on Wednesday. I just hope I get at least $5000 back. :-) Then I can put that into some stocks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Hey dizy! Thanks for stopping by. I have a membership at Bally's. I was on vacation for 13 days so it wasn't that long...:-)

10:07 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Marz said...

WOW. 20 minutes on abs. After about 3 mintues I'm through. ( Maybe that's why 3-6 of the pack are hiding. LOL)


-Marz

9:30 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home