Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Old B-Ball Game

Yay! The Pistons managed to pull an upset over the Bulls in overtime last night. And I was there, live at Chicago's United Center! In the nosebleed section, of course. My friend "Sally" got the tickets. Originally she was hoping two of her other friends would go but one wound up being out of town and the other bailed on her, so it was just me.

It was lots of fun. I inadvertently found myself caught up in the middle of Sally's drama. Apparently she's been seeing this thug "Mooney" for the last two years. Anyway Mooney was upset that Sally was only with me last night. He was like, "If you wanna kick it with Eric, that's fine with me." I didn't hear all this since they were talking on the phone.

Sally tells me that Mooney has drama issues. He has 5, count em, 5 hoodlums from previous relationships. She assures me that they've agreed not to be an item since he has problems. Apparently some anger problems, among others. That's a ringing endorsement if I ever heard one. Mooney's car basically broke down and he was staying at his brother's. So after dropping me off to my car, she immediately took off to pick him up. I'll have to call her later today to make sure she's alright.

The things we do to get a piece.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

WHat is the allure of thugs on (wo)men?

I've been truly trying to figure it out lately.


-Marz

8:17 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home