Saturday, April 02, 2005

First Post

Very creative title, huh? If you're reading this, you must be bored out your mind. Err, just kidding! I think.

Let me get back on track. My name's Eric & I'm a 33 year old black male currently living in the Chicago metropolitan area. I still have a lot to learn in this crazed life I'm living. Maybe I'll feel inclined to share some of it on here.

If I do post about others, I'll use pseudo names to provide some anonymity. I'm sure I'll think of other things along the way.

Until my second post. See ya!

Current Mood: Hopeful

1 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

HAd to go back to the first post for some strabge reasons.

YES, you have shown much growth in one year. (And even have more creative titles. LOL)

-Marz

11:26 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home