Monday, April 11, 2005

All Gutted Out!

I wasn't even close to a 300 game. My highest score was a 156. My other two games were unmetionable. Sunday's games weren't any better.

Actually just before the third game on Saturday, I started feeling funny. I had this feeling before mid-January and wound up driving myself to emergency. I felt like my chest was tightening and my arm was getting numb. I felt like I was going to die or pass out at any minute. During that time, my blood pressure was measured at 186/102, Hypertension Level 2. They kept me overnight and did all these tests and found nothing wrong with my heart. My pressure was still elevated but did drop to 140/90 (Borderline) before I was discharged the next day.

Two days after that I was on my way to work and innocently popped some Cinnamon gum in my mouth. (And no, I won't name the brand until they give me royalties and they'd probably won't after what I say next.) Next thing I know, I was having that feeling again. I flashed back to that first incident and realized I was chewing the same cinnamon gum. I immediately spit it out and after a half hour, I was better. That was a weird connection as I've never had problems with cinnamon gum before.

So fast forward to April 9th. I was chewing some cinnamon gum that I innocently received from a friend of mine. I took it without really thinking. It was about 30 minutes later when those feelings came back again. All the while I was chewing the gum. I immediately threw it out and took some Ibuprofen. Very weird!

I have to remember now to avoid cinnamon all together. Or maybe gum in general. I haven't really chewed much gum since the first incident.

Other than that, I'm doing okay. I'm still trying to do my taxes. I'm filing a Schedule C for the first time ever. Yeah I got a fledging business. Real fledging...*LOL*. I definitely incurred a loss this year so I'm hoping to get a nice refund.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

You might be allergic to cinnamon and need to get that tested or something. Never know when you might get some cinnamon infused pancakes or something.



-Marz

8:16 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home