Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ain't That The Truth Ruth


I used to love this song growing up. This came out before I had money to buy albums. I never knew who sang Automatic but always assumed it was a man with women background singers. Imagine my surprise when looking up the song on YouTube and aside from finding the sexy Ultra Nate's version of it (and who is that dude...I want him in my room...*LOL*), I discover the original artists are none other than the Pointer Sisters. That really took me for a loop. I had no idea Ruth could sing that low.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

1st off thanks for posting this up cuz I used to LOVE this song!

And don't feel bad, if you never posted this I would have never knew this was the Pointer Sisters. I too thought a dude sung this!

12:45 AM, May 31, 2010  
Blogger MADD MAN said...

I used to think the same thing. i luv this song.

9:50 PM, June 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home