Saturday, October 03, 2009

Maple Syrup

Well it's official. I was going back and forth over where I wanted to travel for my birthday. After thinking it over, I decided on Toronto. To tell you the truth, I haven't planned exactly what I'm going to do once I'm there. I may need to make a trip to Border's and find a Toronto guide so I can come up with some ideas. I know I do want to check out the nightlife of course. I assume I'll want to hang out downtown. Maybe I'll check out the Toronto Eaton Centre, which is reputed to be the busiest mall in Toronto.




I'm stoked too because I was able to book a 4-star hotel for $66 a night on hotwire. I just need to figure out whether I should rent a car or not. So much to learn in so little time.

I am looking forward to this though. I'm basically an open canvas. If anyone has any hot ideas for what I can see or do while in Toronto, feel free to let me know. I'm there from the 10th through the 13th of October.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

PLEASE BRING ME A SOUVENIR BACK!

6:55 PM, October 03, 2009  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I've been to Toronto 3 times and have yet to venture out!! Have some fun for me.

8:44 PM, October 04, 2009  
Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Toronto is great fun you will have a blast. Word to wise unless things have changed the naked boy dancers I have heard, give these great private lap dances, at some price per song, the song changes quickly don't get caught up, i have heard. Wish I was going again. Have a stone blast.

3:23 PM, October 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home