Friday, September 01, 2006

Seasons Change

My lips are starting to crack. They look so diseased, especially the lower left and right parts. What do you guys think? Yep, those are my scary lips. It started doing it on Tuesday. The weather in Chicago was a lot cooler this week and I remember my lips having issues for months last winter. No amount of Vaseline or Chapstick seems to be helping them. It's annoying and pretty freaky.

Hemingway I just had an interesting conversation with Eugene. We were talking about our usual random topics. I was singing Destiny's Child's Soldier and he was of course debating the merits of that song and other hip hop songs out there.

We agreed that none of these songs were classics. I mean, will you be hearing Soldier ten to twenty years from now? Hell, even five years from now?

Classic songs like Ree Ree's Respect & Bee Gees Staying Alive are timeless songs that you can still hear today. Mariah Carey's earlier works....Vision of Love, Hero, and Loves Take Time are more timeless classics.

You're So Vain (Carly Simon)- Classic
Enough Is Enough (Barbra Streissand/Donna Summer)- Classic
Control (Janet Jackson) - Classic
Take My Breath Away (Berlin) - Classic
Take My Breath Away (Jessica Simpson) - NOT!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

I never pictured you with facial hair...don't ask...lol

9:02 AM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

um ok

12:06 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

Definitely need you to not be up there looking busted like that. No Pun intended.

go to the doctor.

On another note: Love Takes Time, a classic? I pity the fool... lol

9:41 PM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Rose said...

You may need to go to the doctor to get something much stronger than over the counter. Temptation, Smoky Robinson, O'Jays and all that old school stuff will never stop sounding good to me. That stuff is timeless.

2:10 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger BK said...

Ok that is such a scary picture!!!! you sure you aren't having an allergic reaction to something???

anywhoo I'm late but if you haven't already go t the doctor.. or get you some lip medex or something!!!

chapped lips are SO UNSEXY!!!!

LMAO @ Jessica simpson's version.. I was MORTIFIED when I heard that.. I wanted to cry destroying such a beautiful song!

12:13 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Go get some Carmex... It works wonders

12:47 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home